What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth the money, not with! Bloody phone!

Hi Jo Jo

I was exactly the same and made the decision to buy at prof beauty last march, brilliant has definitely improved my time, generally I think it just works better as barely any problems all nails lasting 2-3 weeks and the base is always smooth sometimes with my uv it could get grainy, at xcel it was vat free plus 10% wearing t shirt so got for £270

This offer was on at Olympia so fingers crossed for you! Also on the odd occasion there's a mess up the quick curing lets you fix quickly rather than an embarrassing wait!!
Xxx

Thanks for your reply girls!!! Really appreciate it! Think I'm going to bite the bullet & get it at Manchester next weekend! Can't wait now :) xx

Evening geeks :D

Im going to place an order soon for some new colours.... what shall i get? Lol
I'm going to order good gossip as a nice sparkly red for xmas, I'm going to order allure because i think i need a goldy colour, but i need some pale / neutral colours too... any suggestions? Xxx

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Get ACG Posh, it's lush

Tried some gelish layering, midnight caller, red roses and good gossip.
View attachment 21561

For the geeks who use the 6g do you put both thumbs in at once?

Yes, 4 fingers one hand, 4 fingers the other then both thumbs, or do one thumb and cure while u paint the other..job done!

Yes, 4 fingers one hand, 4 fingers the other then both thumbs, or do one thumb and cure while u paint the other..job done!

Hey thanks tigger lady when doing both at once does the client sort of hold on to the sides with the thumbs in the lamp, I've just started to use it and my client tonite couldn't fit both her hands into the gap underneath?

Or place lamp near edge of table so fingers dangle under table that's how I do my thumbs xxxx

Evening geeks :D

Im going to place an order soon for some new colours.... what shall i get? Lol
I'm going to order good gossip as a nice sparkly red for xmas, I'm going to order allure because i think i need a goldy colour, but i need some pale / neutral colours too... any suggestions? Xxx

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Anyone else? XxX

Hi

Could anyone recommend a deep rich ruby red and would you have a pic of it, I have red roses and tried layering it over midnight caller but its still more pink than red.:lol:

Just found one on the gelish group - Forbidden love seems just what I am looking for.

Last edited:
I want to get a sparkly Gelish, that looks nice over most colours. Any ideas ? X

Las Vegas is a really nice glittery addition. Very popular. It has small glitter particles. :)

I love Izzy Wizzy and think it looks best over all shades of pink and purple Gelish x

Thankyou lady's! x

Does anyone have a true pic o the colour A runway for the money? It says on the harmony site that its a dark green but it looks black? :-/

Hi
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a cover colour to use as a base for French?

Latest posts

Back