What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi there do you dry wipe or dry brush your base colour before white? i have seen alot of posts about people doing this but not sure why or what they are doing it for?

I do yes. Stops the white from bleeding, so I never have to tidy my white anymore and get a nice crisp line xxx

Aww pretty! what other colour have you used as the 'pink'?
looks like ambience or similar?
I have ambience and taffeta- do you think I need any others?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I use ACG Glisten for French, I have used Ambience and Simple Sheer before but this one is the most popular.

What colours would you purchase out of the following:

Forever Beauty
Reserve
Princess Tiara
Seafoam
Desert Sands
Moroccan Nights
Tassels
Taffeta
Wicked
Night Shimmer
Medieval Madness
Need A Tan
Champagne
It's a Lily
All About Me
Little Princess
You're such a sweet tart
Sourpuss
Polar Attraction (Magneto)

Thanks xxx

Lots of those colours are a bit bland in my opinion. Little princesses is good for French. I have Need A Tan and Desert Sands and have never used either.

Lots of those colours are a bit bland in my opinion. Little princesses is good for French. I have Need A Tan and Desert Sands and have never used either.

If you have Silver Sand-- you should try Need a Tan with Silver Sand over top. I saw it in a photo and think it looks really pretty!

If you have Silver Sand-- you should try Need a Tan with Silver Sand over top. I saw it in a photo and think it looks really pretty!

Thank you. Haven't got silver sand but may try with some other glittery ones.

Thank you x

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Thank you. What about Reserve, forever beauty and its a lily? I need some pale colours xxx

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Thank you. What about Reserve, forever beauty and its a lily? I need some pale colours xxx
Hi
For paler colours I would go for its a Lilly and princess tiara ( lilacy grey) both I find are popular colours.x

What colours would you purchase out of the following:

Forever Beauty
Reserve
Princess Tiara
Seafoam
Desert Sands
Moroccan Nights
Tassels
Taffeta
Wicked
Night Shimmer
Medieval Madness
Need A Tan
Champagne
It's a Lily
All About Me
Little Princess
You're such a sweet tart
Sourpuss
Polar Attraction (Magneto)

Thanks xxx

Taffeta, great for french & over loads of other colours. Also good for calming any colour the client thinks is too bright.

Has anyone got a pic of need a an and eur so chic? Gradually building up my colours but see to have a lot of reds and purples but not much choice of other colours x

Has anyone got a pic of need a an and eur so chic? Gradually building up my colours but see to have a lot of reds and purples but not much choice of other colours x

I just bought Need a Tan and looks so nice with Silver Sand! If you google it, you can see what I mean. I love the combo.

This is reserve on the end and forever beauty is first I think. X

Hi guys, any recommendations for a purple that's in between starburst and Bellas vampire? Xx

Hi guys, any recommendations for a purple that's in between starburst and Bellas vampire? Xx

Layer them - makes a gorgeous shiny mid-purple :) x

Layer them - makes a gorgeous shiny mid-purple :) x

Oh fab, would I put Bellas on first and starburst over the top? One coat of each? Xx

Night Reflection is a lovely purple. Or if you already have that, NR with starburst on top... Lush cadburys purple! X

Latest posts

Back