What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have colours or your favourites pls?? Building my collection up. Ta x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Current top colours are Bellas Vampire, All Tied Up With A Bow and Black Shadow withVegas Nights on top.

My most popular at the mo is Good Gossip...so sparkly! Wearing it myself which helps I think! X

Good Gossip is selling like hot cakes for me, just on its own & on top of Bella's Vampire.

Ooooo haven't tried it over Bellas Vampire! Must give that a go! X

Good Gossip is selling like hot cakes for me, just on its own & on top of Bella's Vampire.

Same, must remember to purchase another bottle of Bella's Vampire - did three in a row with good gossip over the top yesterday!

absolutly loving good gossip at the mo! also had a go at layering and did 1 coat of good gossip ove my forbidden love. brought out the deep vibrant colour. Does anyone have a picture of tassles they could please put up.is this similar to what i already have. I need a few more boring bridal colours! or any other suggestions. i have ambience forever beauty and go girl.x

Last edited:
Has anyone got a pic of black cherry berry next to Bella's vampire? I might try layering Bella's and stand out later to see if if makes a cherry berry colour if not going to buy it as I love it :) thanks x

The top one is Black Cherry Berry, the bottom one is Bella's. The middle one is one layer of Bella's and two layers of Cherry Berry.

That's really helpful thank you, looks like my favourite Chanel polish rouge noir :) I need it ;) xx

I had to post because 'm so excited..just ordered my 18g yesterday! I can't wait to get it! YAY!

I had to post because 'm so excited..just ordered my 18g yesterday! I can't wait to get it! YAY!

Ah! Congrats! Just got one from my dad for Christmas, best gift ever!!!

I had to. I really love Gelish and have moved away from doing a lot of enhancements as my clients are discovering how lovely gelish is so I want to use the whole proper system. Can't wait to get it! Happy to hear you're loving yours!

Just thought I would share this find...
Brilliant page where someone has started putting swatches together in colour groups. not all on there but fair few and is a great help to me!

Gelish Swatches

also just wondering if anyone has had any problems with exhale? mine is quite watery and went on awful :( any tips? or do i have a faulty bottle?

anyone know any good layering ideas for any of these?
sheek white
elegant wish
hot rod red
exhale
sweet chocolate
eur so chic
sea foam
its a lily
tiger blossom
princess tiara
june bride
gossip girl
star burst
silver sand
fashionably slate
ali baba's...
ambience
taffeta
night reflection
oocha coocha bing bam....
up in the blue

i haven't heard anyone talk about fashionably slate and just wanted to say i think it is gorgeous... lovely with ambience or ali baba over the top!

Here's a pic of fashionably slate with Ali baba on top
y7u8ehen.jpg

And with ambience
epydeqyr.jpg

Ambience is lovely over everything. Especially its a lily

I need a glittery red !
I see three on the nail harmony website.
I have almost finished all my shellac Ruby Ritz and clients have loved it.
Which of the Gelish is a similar glittery red ?
Thankyou

I need a glittery red !
I see three on the nail harmony website.
I have almost finished all my shellac Ruby Ritz and clients have loved it.
Which of the Gelish is a similar glittery red ?
Thankyou

Good Gossip is a glittery red hun xxx

I was wondering this about glittery reds too
What is the difference between all tied up with a bow, good gossip and big city siren?

I was just about to ask the same question plumpapple!
Would like to know as i only have good gossip but love it.x

I have good gossip and big city siren and they are totally different. I can't upload pics though :( x

Ive only got good gossip too but big city siren has a two tone to it so changes colour in different lights i believe. Not sure about all tied up tho.

I ordered starburst and standout the other day- i can layer alot with these cant i? there very different from other colours ive got too and i have no purple hence the starburst lol

Latest posts

Back