What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Night Reflection is a lovely purple. Or if you already have that, NR with starburst on top... Lush cadburys purple! X

Sounds great! Thankyou xx

Oh fab, would I put Bellas on first and starburst over the top? One coat of each? Xx

I do two really thin coats of each so it covers well x

Hi Girls,

What would you say the most popular Gelish Glitters are?
I have none and feel I should get some but there is so much choice that I dont know which one to choose! x

Hi, I'm looking for a new pink
I have its a lily and gossip girl so looking for something a bit different to these too pls?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, I'm looking for a new pink
I have its a lily and gossip girl so looking for something a bit different to these too pls?

Passion and Carnival hangover are my most popular pinks xxx

Are they mid pinks?

Are they mid pinks?

Here's a link to google images for Passion:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&tbo=d&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=gelish+passion&oq=gelish+pass&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.1.0l2j0i5.3513.8335.0.10247.12.10.0.2.2.0.363.2118.2-6j2.8.0.les%3B..0.0...1ac.1.HDEOvOJNw98&biw=320&bih=416&sei=R528UN_eGMWFhQeLsYH4BA#p=0

Here's one for Carnival Hangover:

http://www.salongeek.com/attachments/nail-geek/15782d1338416077-what-gelish-colours-imageuploadedbysalongeek1338416060.038730.jpg

It won't let me upload my own pics :(

Hi Girls,

What would you say the most popular Gelish Glitters are?
I have none and feel I should get some but there is so much choice that I dont know which one to choose! x

I use loads of June Bride but I recently got Vegas Nights & Waterfield (which I regretted when I first got them as they didn't look glittery enough) but now I have used them over dark colours I love them & so do the clients.

I wish I hadn't bothered with Tumberlina Violet. Is looked so glittery in the bottle but doesn't on the nail.

I use loads of June Bride but I recently got Vegas Nights & Waterfield (which I regretted when I first got them as they didn't look glittery enough) but now I have used them over dark colours I love them & so do the clients.

I wish I hadn't bothered with Tumberlina Violet. Is looked so glittery in the bottle but doesn't on the nail.

I've just bought Vegas nights too - looks great over black shadow.

I've just bought Vegas nights too - looks great over black shadow.

I agree.
I did a glitter fade with Gelish Black Shadow then Vegas Nights in zone 2 & 3 then bigger bits of Silver Hex (s) holographic from Home - Glitter Tattoos Created by Glitter Body Art Ltd in zone 3 it looks like a glitter waterfall.

Really pleased. She left before I remembered that I hadn't taken a photo.:rolleyes:

Did u do black shadow all over first?

Did u do black shadow all over first?

Yes, 2 coat Black all over,then fading the glitter so the tip was still all black.

Vegas nights zone 2 & 3 then chunkier glitter zone 3 . It looked like the glitter was dripping down the nail from the cuticle. Like a waterfall. Chuffed!

Yes, 2 coat Black all over,then fading the glitter so the tip was still all black.

Vegas nights zone 2 & 3 then chunkier glitter zone 3 . It looked like the glitter was dripping down the nail from the cuticle. Like a waterfall. Chuffed!

Sounds amazing did you post picture can see one? Xxx

Sounds amazing did you post picture can see one? Xxx

Stupidly my client left before I remembered about taking a photo of it :-(

Hi fellow gelish lovers..is Forbidden Love similar to Elegant Wish? I have been thinking about buying it but have Elegant wish already so don't want to buy another one that is too similar..

I've had a real issue with buying too many of the same purples..I find that Diva, Bella's, All about me are all so similar and am kicking myself for buying them all now. lol.

I bought it. Lol.

Must have colours or your favourites pls?? Building my collection up. Ta x

Shannon both really popular.

Latest posts

Back