What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can indeed :) here's mine

Fab thanks! I don't do gelish yet, how do you do Rockstar? As in how many layers of colour? At what stage do you wipe and apply glitter etc? Thanks x

Fab thanks! I don't do gelish yet, how do you do Rockstar? As in how many layers of colour? At what stage do you wipe and apply glitter etc? Thanks x

I do foundation, cure, dry brush, one coat of closest colour I have to the glitter I'm using, cure, pat glitter into the sticky layer, flatten down with my finger, then 2 coats of top it off xx

I do foundation, cure, dry brush, one coat of closest colour I have to the glitter I'm using, cure, pat glitter into the sticky layer, flatten down with my finger, then 2 coats of top it off xx

Thanks hun, what's dry brush? Or will I know what this is when I get my kit? Lol! Sorry for sounding dumb... AGAIN! Lol x

Thanks hun, what's dry brush? Or will I know what this is when I get my kit? Lol! Sorry for sounding dumb... AGAIN! Lol x

It's literally just brushing over the surface to help the colour stick better x

Haha wasn't sure that it would be as obvious as it sounded!!! Haha

Thank you :) x

Sweet chocolate looks gorgeous with stand out over it:

I have about 30 colors in gelish now although id say a few i don't ever use so id say the most popular for me are
Starburst
Rendevouz
Bellas Vampire
Caution
Midnight Caller
Its a Lily
Vegas nights
Waterfield
Bronzed
Rose Garden
Ambience
Sheek White
Pink Smoothie

I have more but these are just a few i use a lot.

I do mix a few so i get other tones ( my fav to mix and clients love it too is 2 coats bella's vampire then 1 coat on top of starburst, try it ...you will love it) and i do use glitter gelish like vegas nights and waterfield on top of block color.
You don't need a lot of colors to start off layering is always fun and u will get full use out of your gelish :)

I have 56 of the colours in my salon now and have just written down another 10 I want to get!! :eek: I mean how unfair of them is it to bring out 9 new colours???

I have to say I love, love, love Gelish and since getting the LED light my clients love the shorter times to do the treatment.

I have some new Gelish Pics, I will get them uploaded on the Gelish group for colour comparison.

when I was at the show in March the NH girls had all the colours on pops on a key ring. Now I know they sell the clear pops but can you get the ones that are already done as they had? Would be great if they did.

Tiger Blossom also looks lovely with Tafetta over the top for clients that don't want it too bright.

Thanks for tip I used ambience over tiger blossom will give tafetta a try too x

I have about 30 colors in gelish now although id say a few i don't ever use so id say the most popular for me are
Starburst
Rendevouz
Bellas Vampire
Caution
Midnight Caller
Its a Lily
Vegas nights
Waterfield
Bronzed
Rose Garden
Ambience
Sheek White
Pink Smoothie

I have more but these are just a few i use a lot.

I do mix a few so i get other tones ( my fav to mix and clients love it too is 2 coats bella's vampire then 1 coat on top of starburst, try it ...you will love it) and i do use glitter gelish like vegas nights and waterfield on top of block color.
You don't need a lot of colors to start off layering is always fun and u will get full use out of your gelish :)

Bronzed looks fab over Sweet Chocolate.

Is this brushing just with a normal gel brush? X

Ooohhh has anyone tried night reflection (purple) with mint icing (green) over it!!! It's lushhh I will put a pic up xxxx

Look forward to seeing a pic of that. Not sure on mint icing x

Ooohhh has anyone tried night reflection (purple) with mint icing (green) over it!!! It's lushhh I will put a pic up xxxx

Mint icing over black shadow is nice too x

Ohh it looks amazing on pretty much anything!!! Well to an extent lol! I'm no sure of it on its own but try it over ocean wave, sea foam, black shadow and definately night reflection! Bet it would look lovely on deep sea :) xxxx

Mint icing over black shadow is nice too x

Just been experimenting and did that one! It's gorgeous!!! My other new favourites are high bridge over certain colours!!! High bridge over black shadow was unusual but nice!! And high bridge over passion was beautiful!! I had a cancellation so spent my time making colours :) xxxx

Just been experimenting and did that one! It's gorgeous!!! My other new favourites are high bridge over certain colours!!! High bridge over black shadow was unusual but nice!! And high bridge over passion was beautiful!! I had a cancellation so spent my time making colours :) xxxx

I don't have high bridge yet. Post some pics and see if you can twist my arm ;)

Latest posts

Back