What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got round to organising my gelishes :)

Very impressive elmo, that must have taken you ages :)

Thank you :)
Took me a whole afternoon to sort out but glad its done now x

Some colours I did. Loove Gelish!

jcb... what colours did you use to create that pale blue? xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Finally got round to organising my gelishes :)

I love the way they fan out.

I already have the colour sticks with a hole in from Bio Sculpture, can we buy the centre bit separately? I couldn't face repainting my sticks (over 100 now!)

I love the way they fan out.

I already have the colour sticks with a hole in from Bio Sculpture, can we buy the centre bit separately? I couldn't face repainting my sticks (over 100 now!)

I got mine from b&q, it's called 'all thread' it's about a metre long and then you just cut it to size and but nuts for each end. I took 1 stick with me to make sure I got the right hole size x

Can you use normal glitter with Gelish e.g. to make the Rockstar look? X

I got mine from b&q, it's called 'all thread' it's about a metre long and then you just cut it to size and but nuts for each end. I took 1 stick with me to make sure I got the right hole size x

Wow, B&Q....So is the "all thread" thread or metal? In the picture it looked like it was a stiff centre bit?

Hmm, I may have to get some of this 'all thread' as I have already filled up my bought one.

Thanks for the tip.

OMG juicylucy, can't believe you have that many! Have to say the Gelish ones are lush, I've only got 5, Midnight Caller, Night Reflection, Samuri, Starburst and Good Gossip. Used Good Gossip on a client's toes last night and she loved it! I shouldn't really get any more, but you know I'm gonna..... x

Midnight Caller under Good Gossip is lovely too.x

Wow, B&Q....So is the "all thread" thread or metal? In the picture it looked like it was a stiff centre bit?

Yes it is metal but is threaded all the way down. Think it was only about £2 x

I had Tiger Blossom on my nails when I was at Excel on the Monday and when I was in the Nail Harmony Stand 3 people asked me what colour it was and then bought it. It is one of my most popular and will be great Spring/Summer. The new vibrant pink Sugar & Spice and Orange Cream Dream are lovely too.

Tiger Blossom also looks lovely with Tafetta over the top for clients that don't want it too bright.

Yes it is metal but is threaded all the way down. Think it was only about £2 x

GREAT... off to B&Q, many thanksxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back