What, in your opinion, is the best Acrylic System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy chick

Reaction score
I have been a Creative nail tech for nearly 9 yrs but was wondering what Acrylic system the rest of you use or recommend and why?

Have any of you changed from CND to another product?

Thanks in advance

If you have used CND products for this long and have been happy with the results, why would you change?
If you can afford CND products I would definitely stick with them! Top of the range, why would you change from the top?

Im not.... Im just wondering what others use thats all

i use young nails gel and l&p. they are a high end product like cnd too and while i think 'if it's not broken don't fix it' sometimes i wonder should i try out some others just to see what they are like and see if i might be missing something but then why would i when i am happy with the system i have. (so intrigued by cnd l&P system because of all the thumbs up it gets on here though)

I use Entity and I love it. Have used CND on my friend as that is what she uses and to be honest I didn't find much of a difference!

I know CND has the best rep but I guess im just used to Entity!

xx

i use young nails gel and l&p. they are a high end product like cnd too and while i think 'if it's not broken don't fix it' sometimes i wonder should i try out some others just to see what they are like and see if i might be missing something but then why would i when i am happy with the system i have. (so intrigued by cnd l&P system because of all the thumbs up it gets on here though)

These are also my views... i never try any other system as i am happy with the products i use but realise that there are other excellent products out there.

I use Entity and I love it. Have used CND on my friend as that is what she uses and to be honest I didn't find much of a difference!

I know CND has the best rep but I guess im just used to Entity!

xx
I agree x

These are also my views... i never try any other system as i am happy with the products i use but realise that there are other excellent products out there.
There are gazillions of other products but none that are as good or as simple and easy to use and none that come close to the lasting qualities that your clients enjoy with CND. Kept me and my clients perfectly happy for more than 20 years! Unequalled supplier support and unequalled education as well and new innovations that rock the industry. If you need to renew your enthusiasm for the brand then it is time to take a class. I always take a class every year ... Yes ... Even now! CND is at the forefront of the industry and the forefront is the leader.

i use entity i love it so easy to work with and now they have colours i love it and do do my customers :)

I trained with CND but found I was struggling so tried a few other brands and ended up converting to OPI. Whilst I liked the product I have to say their training was appalling, to the point I was teaching the trainer how to do smile lines!!!! :eek: And their general customer service/stock not much better. I also would find myself missing CND prep products which simply cant be beaten IMO :cool:

Anyway turned out I was struggling because of ME not the product and am now going back to CND. Starting from scratch with everything! Personally I dont think their levels of training and customer service can be beaten and cant wait to get my hands on the products again :lol:

I'm an entity user too :D x

Latest posts

Back