What inspires you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireWalsh

Reaction score
We've all had "one of those days" where nothing seems to go right and you feel rubbish. How do you turn it around?

For me personally I clean, clean, clean! Even if there's nothing I'd rather do less I force myself to do it and I find I get really into it and feel SOOOO much better afterwards! Especially the dreaded wardrobe clearout! Getting rid of old clothes is good for the soul (if only my hubby would take a leaf, wardrobe is now full of man clothes:irked:)

Also, being outside in the garden makes me happy to be alive, listening to music and buying shoes (shallow, I know!) works wonders!

For me when things are glum I take the dogs for a long walk, then I get on my nail trainer do some nail art, If I am really :irked: irate then cleaning the kitchen out is beest for me.

When i feel this way out i spend time with my dogs or come on here and read a few threads that always gives me a smile
and failing those two, CHOCALATE lol

I soak in a nice bubble bath and pamper myself :)

I soak in a nice bubble bath and pamper myself :)

oooh yes...thsts just the tonic...a nice good long soak in the bath gives me so many ideas...

having said that just look at the many mentors you have in your lifes...awe inspiring,to listen and learn from them...:)

I get a very large glass of vino or a huge bar of chocolate (or both if I'm really low) lol,
and log on here........ it never fails to make me feel better, there is always a joke to make me laugh a thread or tutorial to help me do something I thought I couldn't, and even though I don't contribute much at the moment (not confident enough to give much advice yet) I am so glad I found this site, so a great big thank you to everyone for all the help.....and laughs. :hug:

well i feel bloody rubbishy rubbish today seems to have stayed with me from the weekends hangover! tried the chocolate not working! plus it raining again, really feel like going for a sunbed that always used to cheer me up lol

i read books by life coach and inspirational writer iyanla vanzant

her books are just fab and very uplifting

music....its a big part of making me happy, lifting me up, blowing the cobwebs away ....

a big bear hug from those who love me.

:hug:....to anyone who needs it. xxx

when I'm feeling Blue I take a walk with the dogs.......when it's raining as it so often does here ....I either do something beautifying myself or I mess around on the computer and look at my pictures of past trips,family fun,scenery ,ect. and it brings all of my many memories back and makes me feel better!......

or a glass of something and a movie.....then I cry it all out! :rolleyes: LOL

a big bear hug from those who love me.

:hug:....to anyone who needs it. xxx

I agree- hugs should become compulsory!!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Music and friends inspire me.

Latest posts

Back