What irked you today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having to get up on my day off to do a friends hair..bet she doesn't even offer to pay me

Having to get up on my day off to do a friends hair..bet she doesn't even offer to pay me

Why would she think its free lol? Always charge even a little so they appreciate your time and you :) all my friend are happy to pay, but I only charge minimal like xx

Why would she think its free lol? Always charge even a little so they appreciate your time and you :) all my friend are happy to pay, but I only charge minimal like xx

It's one of those things, 1st time I did her hair she was like "cheers, see ya later" before I could say "oh that's £15 please" and now I'm too embarrassed to ask! You would at least offer wouldn't you?

It's one of those things, 1st time I did her hair she was like "cheers, see ya later" before I could say "oh that's £15 please" and now I'm too embarrassed to ask! You would at least offer wouldn't you?

Oh yer for sure, my ex's sister did that once to me, her brother had a cut and paid 5 fair enough, she wanted a colour did full head foils cut and style and she gave me 5.... I was too embarrassed to say at the time, but I said hope you like, told my ex I wasn't doing it for 5 again lol. She paid 55 there after, lol.

A friend told me I was too expensive so I told her to find someone just as good if not better cheaper, goes without saying she failed lol.

My dad irked me by turning up at the salon on my bike cause I can't take it out for a spin !!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365163133.162497.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365163133.162497.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 129
eBay! AGAIN!! Seller refused to combine postage for three tops I bought, claiming they were in different locations (??) paid £3 each item and they arrived wrapped together costing £3.45 total!

My boss! I can't write what I'd like to put :(

He's just sent the most snarky, patronising email you can imagine.

I am fuming he's trying to be clever but he's made himself look like a complete tool I had to leave the office to calm diwn

My inlaws are staying and I'm really irked by the number of times I've cleaned the toilets! There's a big hole - how come he keeps missing it!

I'm also irked by being told that we eat too late, drink too much, don't look after the dog properly, don't feed our son enough chocolate, haven't cut the grass even though its raining, haven't provided enough biscuits/tea, being kept awake by the toilet flushing through the night, being an ungrateful daughter-in-law, etc etc

Breathe and count to ten ......

Being called a little dog was slightly irksome. Apparently lots of "Greeks" agree. Having said that I have never been to Greece and there is not a big Greek population in Melton Mowbray..lots of Spanish and Polish.seriously though? Name calling? I'm a 31 year old woman, I am a bit beyond that lol xxx
Going to thrash it out in the gym whilst drinking Kiora ;)

Haha, was just educating a younger client of mine about Kiora the other day, I had to show her a video on you tube as she didn't believe me ;)

Haha, was just educating a younger client of mine about Kiora the other day, I had to show her a video on you tube as she didn't believe me ;)

I just showed my little girl that advert lol..

My boss! I can't write what I'd like to put :(

He's just sent the most snarky, patronising email you can imagine.

I am fuming he's trying to be clever but he's made himself look like a complete tool I had to leave the office to calm diwn

Make a voodoo doll and stick it head first in a glass of wine for a hour or two, never know, he might drown in the bath the same night :)

"no one can make you feel inferior unless you let them" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Xoxo

My major irk today was announcing that I'm bringing Shrinking Violet into the salon, as nobody locally offers it... to find that a local copycat has decided 2 days later to offer the same treatment cheaper and message my interest list to let them know

GRRRR! Pretty sure she'd take the food from my kids mouths if she had the chance!

#rantover

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Make a voodoo doll and stick it head first in a glass of wine for a hour or two, never know, he might drown in the bath the same night :)

"no one can make you feel inferior unless you let them" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Xoxo

LOL - but what a waste of good wine :/ But it's definitely worth it giving it a go, I might have some sour milk left in the fridge somewhere, that'll do :)

Good quote :) xx Cheers me dears!

LOL - but what a waste of good wine :/ But it's definitely worth it giving it a go, I might have some sour milk left in the fridge somewhere, that'll do :)

Good quote :) xx Cheers me dears!

Lol the milk sounds good! Hope its as curdled as his wife's scream when she finds him l xoxo

I'm irked that one of my customers who tried to get in last minute before Easter but failed (it's well known I generally get booked up 3 weeks or more in advance) is now bad mouthing me all over town for not making time for her.

I work at least 6 days a week and work 10 hours a day, I couldn't do anymore if I tried, I think it would kill me!!!

Not the lady who irked me but whoever did her nails and told her it was Shellac.

A lovely lady who came in today asking about Shellac as she needed hers redoing when she clearly didn't have Shellac on but she was insistent it was and it came in a little white bottle but it was absolutely Shellac.

Education commenced......

Lol the milk sounds good! Hope its as curdled as his wife's scream when she finds him l xoxo

You're evil, but I love it! :D

hahahahaha priceless!xxx

The grand national. ugh.

Losing £2.00 on the grand national

Back