What irked you today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my dog Boobs just ate yellow snow...that wasn't his :Scared:...then he tried to make sweet sweet music with a small (male) dog...i can see a trip to the vet coming for someone to get a bawbag removal xxx

my dog Boobs just ate yellow snow...that wasn't his :Scared:...then he tried to make sweet sweet music with a small (male) dog...i can see a trip to the vet coming for someone to get a bawbag removal xxx

My mum has two springer spaniels, bob and max. If bob has a poo max races my mum to it and tries (and often succeeds) in eating bobs poo before mum can even get her bags out her pocket :(
And don't even get me started on the filthy thing max does to bob and bob allows him..lets just say..sucky sucky..:-/

My mum has two springer spaniels, bob and max. If bob has a poo max races my mum to it and tries (and often succeeds) in eating bobs poo before mum can even get her bags out her pocket :(
And don't even get me started on the filthy thing max does to bob and bob allows him..lets just say..sucky sucky..:-/
hahaha Boobs has an 'arrangement' with a fellow male Lab...i wonder what 69 translates to in dog years?xxx
also irked at myself, decided to tone my hair a lovely rose gold shade (thanks charvey for the idea!), i was way over cautious with adding the mixtone , fair play my hair is a lovely soft gold blonde...is just without even the slightest suggestion of pink, will play again tomorrow lol xxx

Last edited:
hahaha Boobs has an 'arrangement' with a fellow male Lab...i wonder what 69 translates to in dog years?xxx

Thing is Bob isn't castrated (he has issues with his nerves so the vet said not to unless she really had to) so it's "to completion :( very embarrassing when members of mums Women's Institute are there..

Perfect example to show money can't buy happiness!
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Coz that's not enough to be happy haha xD

Thing is Bob isn't castrated (he has issues with his nerves so the vet said not to unless she really had to) so it's "to completion :( very embarrassing when members of mums Women's Institute are there..
oh my days :D xxx

Oh that's awful! My aunts dog used to try and "snuggle" with anything and anyone, my dog is too old to want to now and by growling a few times naturally stopped my aunts dog wanting to be on top of everything. Didn't stop his weeing on anything though, even had a wee on a cushion while it was still on the sofa! Xoxo

Nipping into Asda for hairspray & shampoo & somehow spending £20 !!

Nipping into Asda for hairspray & shampoo & somehow spending £20 !!

You get your shampoo from Asda?? That irks me lol

You get your shampoo from Asda?? That irks me lol

Since having had no clients in this week at all & none booked in for next week, i can't quite afford decent shampoo at the moment, so whatever's on offer will have to do !!

Since having had no clients in this week at all & none booked in for next week, i can't quite afford decent shampoo at the moment, so whatever's on offer will have to do !!

I was only joking with u me love

I was only joking with u me love

Oh, sorry ..... Durrr, think I took too many painkillers last night, still not fully awake !!

Im in a foul mood today! Due to my local 'competition' copying my every move! I spend a lot of time coming up with new ways to advertise my business and reach out to new clients. Within 5 minutes of posting offers and ideas on my website/ facebook they have done the same with pretty much the exact same wording! Usually slightly undercutting my prices too! Grrrrrr!!

Having JUST said to my previous client that I don't get many no-shows & haven't had one for at least a month, my next client decides she doesn't want to turn up or even let me know! Grrr wouldn't mind if it was my last one but I still have one more to wait for!! x

Just been out shopping with my hubby. He is disabled & has a badge. We pulled into a space but a man on a motorbike was stationary in the space. So my husband pointed at the badge & space, sort of asking him to MOVE. Anyway, he did, but when we got out of the car the guy started ranting & raving at my hubby. The language would have made Mrs Browns Boys cringe!!! I asked him to lower his (South African) voice as he was embarrassing himself with his vile turn of phrases..... My husband was livid & so began an argument! All over asking him to move. He was SO rude. Don't get me wrong, I am from an Irish background & I can throw a few obscenities myself on occasion but I didn't & neither did my hubby. It was awful & has totally ruined my day.
My husband got knocked off his 'work' motorbike 17 years ago. We have been through hell. I came very very close to losing him on two separate occasions & he has been through the mill! Things like this uncouth bloke just bring everything back to the surface.
RANT over!! I am going to take my anger out on some colour pops ;)

A hangover after only 3 vodka & lemonades !!

If the sports & social club I was at last night stocked Cranberry juice I could have had 4 times that amount & woken up fine this morning.

PJ day today me thinks.

A hangover after only 3 vodka & lemonades !!

If the sports & social club I was at last night stocked Cranberry juice I could have had 4 times that amount & woken up fine this morning.

PJ day today me thinks.

Oh sweet Jesus! If I had a hangover from 3 is be paralytic daily! ;) x

Only having 1 Easter egg lol x

Oh sweet Jesus! If I had a hangover from 3 is be paralytic daily! ;) x

Hahaha! What irks me is incorrect use of English in supposedly well educated/knowledgeable people. Today's example is someone commenting on another persons facebook saying "That'll learn him". Argh!!! Just don't get me started on newsreaders and "lesser/fewer"!

Hahaha! What irks me is incorrect use of English in supposedly well educated/knowledgeable people. Today's example is someone commenting on another persons facebook saying "That'll learn him". Argh!!! Just don't get me started on newsreaders and "lesser/fewer"!

What really gets me is people who spell can't with an R in, as in carnt !!

I know i'm not the best at grammar, but i always try & get the they/their/they're the right way even if i have to stop for a few moments & think about it !!

Latest posts

Back