What irked you today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't today it was yesterday, but I was shopping in Tesco's in Beverley and I don't know if its just me but there are alot of rude people. I don't know if its a Saturday thing all the rude ignorant people come out and shop or maybe it's the weather! But the amount of people that walked into me, or ran the trolley up the back of my heels! And not saying sorry! Like even when somebody bangs into me and its totally their fault I feel bad still and say oh sorry, and no got nothing just a glare!

Hate rude, ignorant people have no time for them lifes to short to be not polite. Manors cost nothing!

Ahhhh rant over haha xxx

the feelings of guilt and shame after eating 3 portions of aforementioned Creme Egg brownies...:irked:

The fact it's 11.12 and my 3 year old daughter refuses to go to sleep

That my car broke down today on the way home from cromer, and being towed home 70 miles with my car on a lowloader. And not getting home till 10.15pm on a simple journey. Lucky my parents where following and took our little boy home with them so we wouldn't have to try and entertain a 2 year old for 4 hours!! :-[

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

I've not slept for two weeks, what with this blinking tooth and kids being poorly and my partner doing 12 hour night shifts. I'm exhausted. Today I thought "yay! Bank holiday Monday! I can stay in bed till lunch!" Then next doors builders turned up with a giant cement lorry, have turned up all the Tarmac on our drive, cracked all the paving slabs on the shared access path and are shouting profanity a t each other! From 7am!!

I've not slept for two weeks, what with this blinking tooth and kids being poorly and my partner doing 12 hour night shifts. I'm exhausted. Today I thought "yay! Bank holiday Monday! I can stay in bed till lunch!" Then next doors builders turned up with a giant cement lorry, have turned up all the Tarmac on our drive, cracked all the paving slabs on the shared access path and are shouting profanity a t each other! From 7am!!

Ah no poor you :-( hope your tooth ace gets better soon and you get some rest xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Well what has irked me today is

My dog Gary scratching and barking at the back door at 5.30 this morning for a wee,so I go down he's looking at me funny I go to the back door and the lil sh*t jumps at me and starts humping the ass off me :eek:.

So basically he got me down there under false pretences pretending he needs a wee obviously deciding that he felt like some morning 'hows ya father'.

He is a big dog 9 and a half stone of him.He had the chop about 10 months ago and hasn't done this since the chop.I feel violated,I'm currently a victim of dog abuse and to top it all of there are no numbers to ring about it :lol: I can't report him to the police instead I'm stuck with an aggressive lover :lol:.

He was heavy breathing in my ear which made me feel sick and it took me about 10 mins to get the lil sh*t off me whilst trying to dodge the lipstick.

That's what has irked me today hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.xxx

My dog Gary scratching and barking at the back door at 5.30 this morning for a wee,so I go down he's looking at me funny I go to the back door and the lil sh*t jumps at me and starts humping the ass off me :eek:.

So basically he got me down there under false pretences pretending he needs a wee obviously deciding that he felt like some morning 'hows ya father'.

He is a big dog 9 and a half stone of him.He had the chop about 10 months ago and hasn't done this since the chop.I feel violated,I'm currently a victim of dog abuse and to top it all of there are no numbers to ring about it :lol: I can't report him to the police instead I'm stuck with an aggressive lover :lol:.

He was heavy breathing in my ear which made me feel sick and it took me about 10 mins to get the lil sh*t off me whilst trying to dodge the lipstick.

Haha this comment had made my day! Poor you hopefully be will grow out of it! He sounds like a sneaky fella. Stay safe! I think I would be sleeping with either a lock on my door or one eye open! Haha lets hope you don't wake up to any nasty surprises!

Xx

the bleeding weather ....it's like the middle of winter

but he loves ya.

Haha this comment had made my day! Poor you hopefully be will grow out of it! He sounds like a sneaky fella. Stay safe! I think I would be sleeping with either a lock on my door or one eye open! Haha lets hope you don't wake up to any nasty surprises!

Xx

Lol he hasnt done it for about 9-10 months.He's a dirty boy hahaha.I'm not going down in the morning at that time ever again.He sleeps down stairs thank the lord lol XX

but he loves ya.

A little to much me thinks lol he's an opportunist and a liar lol like most men I guess lmao x

Mines a bit old now, but was livid the other day, after driving around 2 car parks that were full I got out and walked to find a space so my oh could come park in it. Some man came in the car park and near enough tried to knock me over because I wouldn't get out of the space, swearing at me and having a face of pure rage.
While his bumper was touching my leg and after the long amount of abusive swearing I lost it and screamed "move your f***ng car away from my leg you fat ugly c***t before I key the front of your car!!?!?!??!!!!" His wife looked discusted with me using the same language her husband had.

After another 2 minutes of a stand off and my oh waiting to get in the space I got my keys out found the sharp one and went for the bonnet. Never seen a car reverse so fast in my life, but if it hasn't I would have gone hell for leather on it.

It still irks me because I can still see his face twisting after saying "sorry I'm holding this space for my oh, we've been trying to park for the last hour" xoxo

My lash perfect order not arriving, interlink express lying to me about this and having to wait in all day, I'm so cross! Apparently they tried to deliver, err don't think so!

My lash perfect order not arriving, interlink express lying to me about this and having to wait in all day, I'm so cross! Apparently they tried to deliver, err don't think so!

Lol love the "we tried but no one was home" answer, when did you try to deliver? Last week before I ordered? Xoxo

Brilliant, that actually made me cry with laughter!!!!!

Still not arrived, this is my first order and am seriously thinking of switching suppliers. I've been in all blooming day argh!!! And lost a client due to it too.

Rude replies to threads, that is what has irked me..don't want to turn this into a nasty thread but take note

That is all lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364925418.316824.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364925418.316824.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 155
The fact we've still not got any central heating- has been this way since january! Apparently the part is out of stock... still. Our replacement table top oven has suddenly stopped working today and the grill on our old oven has also stopped working today too. The husband and I passively aggressively walking round one another neither wanting to cave and discuss our argument last night!

Irked you asked? Peaed off to the eyeballs and then some!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Rude replies to threads, that is what has irked me..don't want to turn this into a nasty thread but take note

That is all lol

I believe I may know where this is from lol

Tis true and annoys me as well :)

Latest posts

Back