What is..and how do I use..Scrubfresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerries

Reaction score
Evening all

After looking through post threads, I noticed that many of you lovely peeps use Scrubfresh, so I have ordered some of the net. However...what is it exactly and how/when do I use it?

I understand it is used in the prep stages, but at what stage, and how?

Thanks guys!

C x

Hi, It cleans the nail plate...removes any oils...temporaly dehydrates the nail and leave pathogen fighting agents to help prevent against greenies.....in a nutshell its da bomb !!

Use it after removing the cuticle, filing and shaping the nail prior to applying primer (if your system uses one)....allow to dry and carry on with your application.

Do not use over tips cos it cracks them.

You don't need to dampen a cotton wipe with this...just a little but scrub well into the nail....hence the name Scrub Fresh. HTH x

This link will help explain when and how to use it... http://www.salongeek.com/nail-appli...reparation.html?highlight=perfect+preperation

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! As I say I ordered a small bottle to try it during my prep to see how it works...I have experienced a little lifting on my practice sets, so I thought it would be worth a go as so many of you seem to use it! xxx

Hi hun, just a word of caution, you say you bought your scrubfresh on the net, sometimes what's sold on the net is not the real deal.
I love scrubfresh, wouldn't dream of doing a set of nails with out it, but I always buy it from Sweet Squared. That way I know I'm getting the good stuff:green:

CND policy is to only sell their professional products to trained professionals. this policy goes some way to protecting professionals and their business but also ensures those who buy something know how to use it.

It is sad when people buy off the net and go by way of the back door to get goods that CND only sell to pros BUT in fairness, many don't know of this policy of CND's and don't know they are eroding CND policy and even their own profession by doing it.

The good news is that to those who care, and I think Cerries is one of them, this policy will lead her to the CND front door. I have the feeling that she is a smart cookie who wants the best for herself and her business and is determined to get it.

So I hope what you have got is the genuine article. cerries, but sadly often it is not when bought over the net from unauthorized dealers. If you buy from anyone who is not an associate of Sweet Squared (listed on Welcome - Sweet Squared) then you are actually buying goods that have been obtained illegally, fraudulently or stolen. Sweet Squared is the only licensed and authorized distributor for CND in th UK along with those who they have chosen as partners in distribution.

I would give Sweet Squared a call 08452106060 and set up an account with them so you can have the 'real deal' if and when you want it. You will have to fax or scan and send a copy of your training certificate to prove you are trained and insured and then they will set up an account for you which will allow you to purchase all CND goods apart form L&P and Brisa gels (you will need to attend a conversion class to purchase those).

I wish you all the best in your exciting career move.

Hi Geeg

Wow I didn't even realise!!! I'm still learning all the different manufacturers and products, and didn't know that there were licensed retailers etc.

You are quite right hun I care very much about the products I am using - I only want to buy genuine products, so at the min I think my (innocent!) ignorance is to blamed here! I will certainly take your advice and register with CND...x

Hi Geeg

Wow I didn't even realise!!! I'm still learning all the different manufacturers and products, and didn't know that there were licensed retailers etc.

You are quite right hun I care very much about the products I am using - I only want to buy genuine products, so at the min I think my (innocent!) ignorance is to blamed here! I will certainly take your advice and register with CND...x

I didn't think for a minute that you had ANY IDEA that what you were doing was wrong. I can tell that much about you just from reading your posts. :hug:

Lol...I'll get there eventually! xxx Thank goodness you geeks are here to help us newbies to the industry!

apologies for butting into this thread (lol) but just saves startin up a new one when i could hopefully get the answer here!!!

Is 'ibd' nail prep spary similiar to scrub fresh? Obviously not the same as seems scrubfresh is THE item, but does it have similiar principles?

Ibd is what im trained in and im not registered with S2 so would be hard for me to obtain scrubfresh.

Thanx geeks!!!

apologies for butting into this thread (lol) but just saves startin up a new one when i could hopefully get the answer here!!!

Is 'ibd' nail prep spary similiar to scrub fresh? Obviously not the same as seems scrubfresh is THE item, but does it have similiar principles?

Ibd is what im trained in and im not registered with S2 so would be hard for me to obtain scrubfresh.

Thanx geeks!!!

You can purchase Scrub Fresh from Sweet Squared even if you are not trained with CND IF you are a trained professional and can prove it by sending a copy of your certificate of training. L&P and Brisa Gels are the only things that require a conversion class to purchase. All other CND products can be bought by any professional. 08452106060

Scrub Fresh has different properties to other sanitiser solutions ... it is extremely effective which is why it is so widely used by many so professionals.

thank you - will definately give them a call! Now, just to find my certificate, which as usualy is packed away somewhere i thought id remember!!!!

This product sounds wonderful, I'm going to have to order some of it.

Cerries, I'm not sure what product you are using... if it's a soak off gel just make sure not to use it on the enhancement as it contains some acetone and it will start to soften the product - it won't be shiny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back