What is going on with Tibby Olivier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on with TO? One of their twitter pages is full of weird posts and I know a lot of their trainers have left.
I don't know what's gone on but I'm worried for any salons that stock this brand.

https://twitter.com/TibbyOlivierNA/with_replies

I'm not sure but tibby olivier posted on Facebook earlier saying it was being investigated.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh blimey wonder what's going on?!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Doesn't look good whoever is behind the twitter is going deep and apparently can back it up, there trying to brush it off but personally I think there's more going on, trainers and therapists jumping ship must means something.

Last edited:
Looks like they've been hacked or fake account.

It certainly makes me wonder! Pretty harsh if someone is making it all up to damage the company though! X

Wow, someone really has got it in for this company!

Maybe its a whistleblower.

Poor thing.
Looks like someone has hacked the account trying to cause trouble.

Last edited:
What I want to know is why! What's going on why is someone posting this and all the stuff I have seen on face book theses past few days has concern me a lot!

They are getting a little concerning to be honest

Was thinking of going back to SV but now I'm really not sure

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

I have to say it's all very worrying. Also very worrying that TO isn't saying anything to explain it or deny it.

It's disgusting that TO haven't said anything other than its in hand. I believe there's more to come, I've been so upset today I use a lot of there products and don't know what to do. 😭

I am inclined to agree with what has been said. Samantha Sweet has praised them for coming clean to their customers, which makes me wonder what they found out since stocking it and then withdrawing.

I use shrinking violet but there's been so much happening. I got chucked out their Facebook group with no explanation, a lot if people did. I have enough product to do one more wrap and once it's finished I'm not ordering anymore.

You only have to look on ebay to see people selling all thete stock and changing brand . I think I will do the same the company won't answer any inquiries or deny what is being said about them .

I think S2 have known there has been an issue with this supplier for sometime as it was ages ago (can't remember when) that S2 had a mega TO sale & then all of a sudden they were no longer a distributor of their products. HMMM curious!! I have never bought into the TO brand, (that's not to say I wasn't curious to try it when it first came out) but I think, more luck than judgement on my part!

I trained with the fingertips centre and half the reason I bought into thr brand was the s2 backing. Very annoying when stuff like this happens and us,the customers get no answers. I've decided to bin all my stock.

Latest posts

Back