What is this? Your opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach Dilks

Reaction score
This is a picture took of my salon in December 2012. I was flicking through my photos to see how I could improve the outside of the building (it's listed so options are limited). ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397376229.762515.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397376244.351024.jpg
I came across this in the picture the first you can see my daughter in the background then the strange image in the corner! Any ideas?

The picture is far too small for me to see. Any chance you could enlarge?

Its too small to see properly - But looks like a tiny guy on a motor bike! 😂 x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you asking us how you can improve the look of your salon from the outside or what we think the images are?? Or both... ?? Lol

As for the images they are far too small to see really. But as for how to improve your windows/appearance from outside.
I've just had my windows frosted and I've got the name of my salon with butterfly's all around it and at the sides I've put a list of what I offer. :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397383803.846889.jpg

More what the image is (im in the process of getting quotes for decal redesign and frosting) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397507254.948460.jpg
Here it is again before cropping

Try stretching the picture to make it bigger

More what the image is (im in the process of getting quotes for decal redesign and frosting) View attachment 62070
Here it is again before cropping

I can see a big reflection of a person on s motor bike in the middle and the bottom right looks like a tiny person on a tiny motorbike :confused:

Is thete a road / junction opposite that could be picking up oncoming traffic?

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

where are you getting the motorcycle from!! I'm just not seeing that lol

All i am seeing is what looks like a blouse with a long necklace but a messy neck and no head :eek:

overactive imagination or what? Time I went to bed, its been a long day:lol:

It looks like the person who took the photo's reflection. You can't see the face properly as they're taking the photo with an iPhone and its held up near their face.

The person who took the photo
is me and it is not my reflection. As I said in my original post my daughter is in the background(the one that's on the motorbike, not quite sure what she is doing) it's the image in the bottom right corner I'm talking about. There was no one else in the room or outside so it's not a reflection etc.

I'm confused as to what your saying and way exactly your asking lol? I think we all are?? which image is your daughter, the one. on motorbike? Or the person sat down....

Hazeleyes if you stretch the picture up and look at the blob in the bottom right corner - that's the confusing bit , what is it? I see a tiny person on a tiny white motor bike heading towards the window

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm really confused! I can only see that thing in bottom right corner looks like a small statue?
Are you thinking it's a ghost or something? X

I'm confused as to what your saying and way exactly your asking lol? I think we all are?? which image is your daughter, the one. on motorbike? Or the person sat down....

The one of the child in the background is my daughter😮. The Strange looking thing in the bottom right corner is what I'm asking (as previously stated)

I'm really confused! I can only see that thing in bottom right corner looks like a small statue?
Are you thinking it's a ghost or something? X

Yes that's what I have said were looking at that's what I'm asking what you all think it is?

The one of the child in the background is my daughter😮. The Strange looking thing in the bottom right corner is what I'm asking (as previously stated)

I've zoomed in as much as I can, is it the reflection of someone on a bike? Is there a road in front of your salon? X

This is a picture took of my salon in December 2012. I was flicking through my photos to see how I could improve the outside of the building (it's listed so options are limited). View attachment 61887
View attachment 61888
I came across this in the picture the first you can see my daughter in the background then the strange image in the corner! Any ideas?
This is the original post

I've zoomed in as much as I can, is it the reflection if someone on a bike? X

It's not a reflection as no one else was around. This is why I'm asking I really don't believe in ghosts and all that but can't think of any other explanation, given the fact that the face is not human looking. It looks a bit like the mask off the Scream film, and the fact that only me and my daughter were around when it was taken.

To me it looks like a small figure, did you say the building is listed?
X

Looks like a small chubby little evil thing... gives me the hibie gibies just looking at it :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back