What is your last working day before Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's my first year in business and I start November 28th providing I pass my test so I'll be working when ever I can!! But latest I will be doing will be 8pm Christmas Eve and then home for the festives with the fam :) xx

That's when I start too (well 31st nov). Should I start advertising to get bookings on xmas nails now or just leave it to happen itself? X

Acrylic nail student
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk :)

you're all quite lucky were open right through xmas and new year which sux, we dont really get time off or appreciated if that.. :(

saturday 22nd!!! working till 2pm and then it's my family birthday party :D i never work christmas eve, thats my christmas movie day in my pjs with my family lol. then i'll be working 28th and 29th to get people ready for new year and then i'll be back to normal working hours on 2nd Jan. wooohoooo i love christmas!!!!!! i'd rather not work christmas and then not have a holiday all through the year to make up for it!!!!

xmas eve 4pm, working the 23rd as well.

i'll have plenty of time to laze around in janurary.....and february...

Monday 24th till 5pm :-( x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back