What is your last working day before Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xmas eve 10 til 4 x

7am for me too. It gonna be a long week! X

Sunday 23rd will be my last day. I'm not working Christma eve this year for a change. I'm taking it off to spend with my partner and our little girl. I can't wait. I'm working everyday the week before though.

i'm finishing on the 21st as we're going away for Christmas and I don't do a lot of blow-dries etc. anyway. I miss Christmas Eve in a salon though, mince pies and wines, we had a lot of fun:D

i'm finishing on the 21st as we're going away for Christmas and I don't do a lot of blow-dries etc. anyway. I miss Christmas Eve in a salon though, mince pies and wines, we had a lot of fun:D

Ohh wine! Too right! Hope my cuts will be level ;) x

Xmas eve 8am-3pm xxx

Finish 20th back on the 6th :) cannot wait!!!

I usually work on the Christmas Eve until lunch, but this year it falls on my usual day off, Monday, so I'm closing Saturday 22 at lunchtime and reopening 2 January. Nice long break as a reward for all my hard work!!

Christmas Eve.. About 1ish.. Im working 8-8.30 tues,weds,thurs,fri,sat,sun and mon.. Arghhh its madnuss, ive been fully booked for about a month at xmas!! So pleased thow so cant complain :) ow and im working 28th and 29th then back in on the weds after new year..!!

I will finish Fri 21st @ 6.30pm. That week is already fully booked and the week before is also very busy. I don't work weekends. If I was to get a desperate last minute client then of course I would oblige but I don't advertise it. :)

Im only going to work 10 till 2 xmas eve because technically it my day off :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Christmas Eve 8.30-3 .....You get good tips ;)

December 23rd @ 6:00 PM. (Only because the salon is closed on Mondays.)

YAY!!!!!

Working the whole of the week before, then til approx 9pm the saturday and 6pm the sunday. It's already full, yikes! Then we are closed Christmas eve, which is the first time we have had Christmas eve off since the salon opened. I can't wait! X

mine is usually xmas eve bit tough tho last year online shopping for me :Scared:lol

I shall work on the 23rd and perhaps 1 or 2 on Christmas eve morning but then that's it . . . . Christmas Eve in my house is for making mincers and doing the veg, enlisting the (usually willing) offspring and we line up by the worktop like a human veggie preparation machine, each doing our bit and passing it on lol, great fun.... oh and last minute wrapping.

I'm thinking of working both the Saturday and the Sunday before Christmas though, the shops are a nightmare anyway and I've no wish to be trodden underfoot in the crowds, may as well be earning :wink2:

It's my first year in business and I start November 28th providing I pass my test so I'll be working when ever I can!! But latest I will be doing will be 8pm Christmas Eve and then home for the festives with the fam :) xx

Christmas Eve too :( Oh well suppose I have two weeks off after that :) Only like 7 weeks or something to go now...

Latest posts

Back