What is your prefered system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what type of system do you use?

• Gel?

Votes: 173 28.9%
  • Silk?

Votes: 14 2.3%
  • Fibreglass?

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • Acrylic?

Votes: 395 65.9%

• Total voters
gel for me. I just love my Lechat :lol: .

I love doing bio sculpture gels its so easy 100 colours to choose from, 1 step, self leveling and easy to soak off gel ....i love it.:)

Strange poll.. What do i answer if I use all the systems..
My favorite is acrylic, cause it gives so much opportunities for design. And I don't like fiber and silk - I've learn it at the course, but I hate working with it, because I prefer forms than tips.

i prefer gel!:green: however, most of my clients have L&P. i have had a few more for gel in recent weeks though:)

I think that the dawning of Gel is now here. I perfer Gels to any other system. I am now working with Professionail Gels and am delighted at the range ofr colours and types offered. I also find that a good range of builder Gels are offered which I believe is all important for adding strength. My exsisting clients on L&P are loathe to change, but any new clients are more than happy to be offered Gel, most of them actually request it.
Lynda

Hi Ya,

Just wondered if you can give me advice on the gel nails when I do my own gel nails they seem to peel off so I sick to L&P. can you give me any tips.

Many Thanks

Carol

My fav is L&P, I have trained with Brisa gel and Fabric# fibreglass/silk, but I really love L&P.
I rarely do any Fabric# nails, infact the clients who did have them have opted to have Gel or L&P now, so I dont do any at all!

I do alot of Gel toes though!

As I said though my fav is L&P!! :green:

i used to use Acrylic but found when clients wanted it off their nails were ruined. Have since found Bio Sculpture Gel and it is really kind to the natural nail, looks great too, although not right for all nail types.

Has to be L&P although use all systems and teach all systems in a local college.

Must say I Love Young Nails Products (fab)

Latest posts

Back