What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liked you :biggrin: think you may have mentioned me in your post as your new liker lol xx think some folks are getting a bit lazy not liking the new posters.....come on peeps :Love: xx

Hi been busy liking you all... Don't forget to like me back!

www.facebook.com/awaesthetics

Xxx

Sarah what is your page name?
Tried to find it but it keeps seeing mr to your personal page and I can't message you on there :-( x

Was it the old angels nails one? I've just deleted the post off this thread, i'd posted a few pages further on with new page details i'm now gorgeous ha ha. ;-)
Gorgeous | Facebook
Sarah x

Sarah what is your page name?
Tried to find it but it keeps seeing mr to your personal page and I can't message you on there :-( x

Hi I've just added yours:biggrin: My facebook page is Head To Toe Beauty by Annemarie. x

Thanks Anne Marie! Love that tie dye minx!

Me too.: I've only just recently started a facebook page for my business. I'm actually salon based. How are you finding facebook? Has it been good for your business? I have heard so many people on here raving about the benefits of it.

Me too.: I've only just recently started a facebook page for my business. I'm actually salon based. How are you finding facebook? Has it been good for your business? I have heard so many people on here raving about the benefits of it.

Yes it has been great for it! especially as i work from home, i dont have a shop front, so this puts me out there for people that dont know i do it! very good and worth while doing i found :) especialy if we upload pics of almost everything we do! x

Yes uploading pics is a great advert for your business. Love your facebook pics, they're really nice. I'm going to update mine as much as possible.:biggrin:

Thank you! I'm getting there :) only qualified in December... It takes time!

Yes it doe's take time. You are forever learning in this industry, I love it. Off to bed now as it's just after two in the morn here and I'm up for the school run in the morning. Nice to meet you. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back