What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya! i know this thread is a bit old now.. but only just come across it! If you've had a LIKE on your page from curl up & dye hairdressing and spray tanning that will be me!! would be lovely to have you LIKE me back!! great idea by the way.. we should all support each other in our industry! :hug: xxx

Hi all, spent another hour Liking pages this morning, hope everyone is well and most importantly busy.

fell free to "LIKE" Welcome to Facebook

www.facebook.com/RadiantBeauty72

Hi geeks, i did put my link up a few pages back, here it is again, but i forgot to mention that anyone that does "like" my page, please leave a little message so i can return the favour, just in case i've missed anyone xx

Last edited:
Great idea. I think the more likes etc we have it reflects well on the business. I'm struggling even though I've paid for facebook advertising, people are clicking but not liking in the volumes that I want them to!

Welcome to Facebook

Can you please like my facebook page it is
Rosie's-Beauty/271380139557675 If it has a photo of a couch this is the correct site.

thank you so much xxx:)

Latest posts

Back