What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is a really silly question but how do I post my facebook page on here:o

I know this is a really silly question but how do I post my facebook page on here:o

Hi

go to your face book page, copy the full address bar and then paste it into your message

:)

okey dokey,just gone back through the many pages since my last visit and liked as many as possible,don't think I left anyone out,apologies if I have!!
And here's me again :)

Purrfect Pawz Nailz | Facebook

My facebook page is Log in | Facebook I love updating my facebook page and when I take my kids to school people are always commenting on my posts and since I have had the page I am getting one new customer a week at least. I find it is a really good tool for marketing my business xx

Hi everyone
I haven't got a fbook page yet but a client came into the salon on Friday and begged me to please do her nails as she was going on holiday in 2 hours and her regular nail tech had let her down!! I only has 45 mins until next client but told her they'd have to be plain and no worries I'd be her guardian angel lol :)
As it happens she owns a media company and builds professional Facebook sites, twitter (??never used don't get it) search engine stuff and websites. She has offered to build me a fbook page for helping her out for a really small charge instead of usual charge (which starts at a basic £99) is this worth doing? I need to set one up and quite like the idea of a professional layout done by someone else who really knows what they're doing but am I wasting my money?? Any ideas girls? P.s. I'll like everyone tomorrow when I'm on computer tomorrow :) xxx

I dont understand what she will do to the facebook page that you couldnt do yourself. It very easy to set up yourself.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

OMG 7 pages in lol!

I have added everyone that i could so far. Im logged in as my page and therefore cant view everyones as it wants me to switch back to my proper profile page.

Only 4 million pages to go!

Here's mine - really new as just starting in a room, was mobile and created a new page :)

The Luna Beauty Room | Facebook

Ok im exactly half way through and have square eyes! Going to try and get to at least page 35 before i have a break

I've finished!!!! YEY!!!!!

OMG im knackered! Im now going to subscribe to the thread and check it every few days because that was PAINFULL!
(May I suggest everyone also subscribes and keeps on top of it)

Hope everyone will like me back :wink2:

Just to add about the whole 'why we adding comepetition' thing, well it's also good if you do things that someone else doesn't. For example, I don't do Spray Tanning or Enhancements, but if I have someone near that does I can pass that person onto them and hopefully vice versa. Same with hairdressers.

Anyway im off for me tea! x

Hi Ammej85. Just popped a 'like' on your FB because you have worked SO hard and that needs applauding! Well done hun!
PS.Mine's The Little Skin Studio.....

Hi everyone
I haven't got a fbook page yet but a client came into the salon on Friday and begged me to please do her nails as she was going on holiday in 2 hours and her regular nail tech had let her down!! I only has 45 mins until next client but told her they'd have to be plain and no worries I'd be her guardian angel lol :)
As it happens she owns a media company and builds professional Facebook sites, twitter (??never used don't get it) search engine stuff and websites. She has offered to build me a fbook page for helping her out for a really small charge instead of usual charge (which starts at a basic £99) is this worth doing? I need to set one up and quite like the idea of a professional layout done by someone else who really knows what they're doing but am I wasting my money?? Any ideas girls? P.s. I'll like everyone tomorrow when I'm on computer tomorrow :) xxx

Hey Gemma,
it's up to you really. I did it all myself with no problems and i'm not very computer savvy, lol. It just takes a little bit of time and anything i didn't know i typed into google and it had step-by-step instructions.

However, if you are worried or just don't feel you have the time or whatever, then go for it

xx

Hi Ammej85. Just popped a 'like' on your FB because you have worked SO hard and that needs applauding! Well done hun!
PS.Mine's The Little Skin Studio.....

Thanks hun! I think I found you, in Wigan? x

Yep! That must be me! Press the button!x

Latest posts

Back