What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, Here is mine if anyone is able to 'Like' my page :) I will, of course 'Like' back...... Still working my way through all these pages !

Welcome to Facebook

xoxo

Here is mine
Dream Nails by Victoria - Wall | Facebook

Havent got a clue how to like people I dont seem to have the right link on my page to find people.
Please can you like me and i can follow it back to you

thanks
Vicki XX

This is my Facebook Page!! It's a bit bare at the mo, as I'm doing gel conversion training, so haven't started advertising properly yet!
Blush Nails & Beauty | Facebook

Hope the link works!!
I'll pop back and 'like' everyone's pages when I get a couple of spare hours!! :D

Laura x

Hello all you amazing people! this is a great idea! please like my page

Nail Karma | Facebook

Nail Karma is the name if the link dose not work :(
thanks loads! will keep going thro the list of people to like myself!

Last edited:
Thanks to those who are 'Liking' my page :)

Some have put their name which i can click on and it takes me to their page - how do you do this? ie Bespoke Eyelashes and then I click on that to the page rather than seeing Welcome to Facebook

Sorry if I am not making sense... thanks!

Nicola xoxo

Ooh what a great thread.... I am literally just creating ny page and business so this is me... Albeit a very mini-me..... When I know what I am doing I will be sure to pop back and 'like'....:D

Skin & Tonique Mobile Beauty Therapy | Facebook

Hello ladies, I have just set up my FB Page and would appreciate all of your likes. I shall return the favour "Mobile Beauty Boutique" Truro. Many many thanks!!! x

Fab idea, please like my page
AskEm for Nails and Beauty
:)

Latest posts

Back