What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Maia, I'm not sure you can set it up from your phone? But you could try to click on a link from someones facebook page they have posted here and there might be a link on facebook for you to make a page, then follow the instructions from there to make a facebook business page xx

Thanks gemziex will have a look and see what i can do xx

Hi thanks for that reply, i take it i can't do from my mobile? As can't find anything on fb and my laptop is broke so only have access by my phone :( xx

I could not see the option on my iphone, sorry. Maybe do it at a friend's house? Goodluck!

I have literally just started my Facebook page so not much on show as yet but will be getting more info up in the next few days. I'll start working my way through all your pages and if you could like my page then that'd be fab!

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/Perfectlypolishedbeauty

I am extremely extremely ANGRY!!!!!!! I designed a lovely facebook Welcome page and then made sure that the layout of my NailsXpress page was good and professional and that only appropriate information was on there. As you can see in this forum, I had people say they loved it, liked my page for me and I did so in return. FACEBOOK have now taken it upon themselves to make change page into the Timeline style. It is now completely messed up, my Welcome page no longer shows up to new clients and it is of no use to me at all.

I could cry. I spent so much time in getting this right and now HATE it.

I have sent them a message telling them in VERY strong terms to put it back to its original style and not to touch it again. I am now going to have to search all over facebook to try to get it back to the way I want it.

I HATE Timeline it is rubbish. My clients are now just moaning about it instead of LIKEing it and using it as they used to. New clients have even taken it upon themselves to email me saying that my facebook page needs work! I couldnt agree more actually.

I told Facebook that they wouldn't like it if I hacked into their advertising medium and messed it up! I am now waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime, I dont know where to start to get it back again to how I like it.

I am extremely extremely ANGRY!!!!!!! I designed a lovely facebook Welcome page and then made sure that the layout of my NailsXpress page was good and professional and that only appropriate information was on there. As you can see in this forum, I had people say they loved it, liked my page for me and I did so in return. FACEBOOK have now taken it upon themselves to make change page into the Timeline style. It is now completely messed up, my Welcome page no longer shows up to new clients and it is of no use to me at all.

I could cry. I spent so much time in getting this right and now HATE it.

I have sent them a message telling them in VERY strong terms to put it back to its original style and not to touch it again. I am now going to have to search all over facebook to try to get it back to the way I want it.

I HATE Timeline it is rubbish. My clients are now just moaning about it instead of LIKEing it and using it as they used to. New clients have even taken it upon themselves to email me saying that my facebook page needs work! I couldnt agree more actually.

I told Facebook that they wouldn't like it if I hacked into their advertising medium and messed it up! I am now waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime, I dont know where to start to get it back again to how I like it.

Unfortunately, I think Timeline is a change across the board that is here to stay.

We all had a preview period, now it's in 99% in full effect.

It is a nuisance. I had to just delete my welcome page app because it was neither use nor ornament.

I hope your message to them helps but I strongly doubt it...

Like all FB changes, every status has a moan on it but they never change it back.

H x

From what I have just read on facebook, I too dont think they will change it back. Unfortunately my whole page in this stupid Timeline style if of no use to me whatsoever. I may as well delete it all and start all over again. Or not even bother with them at all. My work colleagues are also moaning about it. they no longer us it any more. It is just too messy and confusing.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Wish I could do that out loud. I am just SOOOOO
P'd off with them now. I will have to leave it for now because I am just too angry to concentrate on trying to change it all around. I dont even know where to start.

Mine is glamour beauty clinic ( just managed to get my bf to do the cover picture ) it was so annoying so I passed the buck lol x

Right i have spent a week adding all your fab pages :) the reason its took so long apart from them being loads is facebook kept blocking me as said i was not using as suppose to be :eek:
Anyway ive clicked every link some have worked and some havent so please let me no if your not "liked" and please return the favor and "like" me back
thanks xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I struggle to get liked so I'm desperate!
I've liked you though :)
My FB is dream nails by Victoria

Vicki xx

Hi! My Facebook page got hacked and deleted so i have just set up an account instead but because i have tried adding so many people they have blocked me from sending friend requests for 7 days! Please could you add me as a friend www.facebook.com/loopylocksextensions
thank you :) xx

Hi all,

Mines is www.Facebook.com/jaegerbeautique any likes would be greatly appreciated. I will work through and like everyone's pages back

Thank you Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Hi I am a newbie and the Facebook like for geeks alike is a fab idea getting so much information on this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have added you and liked your pages xx

Last edited:
I have added please share the love back Ithaca hair xx

Latest posts

Back