What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am joining or liking all the pages I can access from this post, just to let you know, my new business name is Bedazzled-Beauty to your Door ( just in case you dont know who I am or where I found you,

Thanks all and I hope some of you will like my paage too, it's a bit sad at the moment as I dont have that many FB contacts and only 6 likes at the moment. Still quite new

Thanks for the likes! It looks like the likes from other pages don't count :S

If you go into admin you can see what pages have liked you but they don't count towards your overall 'likes'.

www.Facebook.com/RestAndBeMindful

:) xxx

Hi geeks.

Wow there's a lot of pages here!

Will start working my way through this thread now :eek: hehe

Last edited:
Please may I just remind geeks that if you have posted your Facebook details to this thread once, there is no need for you to re-post again.

I understand and appreciate that this thread is now several pages long, but it will only continue to grow if posts are added unnecessarily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto.
I've deleted my page twice in frustration, I can't seem to 'Like' anyone or add people. Can't find a telephone number to ring Facebook either.
Grrr.

im having the same prob with the people who have liked me ..

type in cosmeticsos in the search let me know what you think please.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all like my fb page Ithaca hair I will like your page back, I have already started doing this it's a great way of supporting each other xx

Latest posts

Back