What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Thanks for liking my page Claire - I have liked your page back! (Fair Hands Beauty)! Good luck. xx

Hi geeks

I'm just starting up and just created an FB page....any likes would be very very much appreciated!

Thanku! xx

what a donut...would help if i old you what my facebook page is! haha...please see link below :) hopefully will work! x

CosmopoliTan Beauty | Facebook

Thank you so much! Have liked yours back :) xxx thank you again, really appreciate it x

Your welcome - I like having other salons/therapists on my facebook I think it shows being part of a bigger community! etc

xx

Hi!

Our page is alldayPA | Facebook - you can comment on our page and i'll happily return the favour! Warm Regards

Alia

alldayPA

Here's mine Welcome to Facebook

Was really happy to get the londonspraytan username!

That's really good! Well done! A lot of businesses don't think to do it soon enough and their name goes.

Also people, moo.com are doing free 'facebook cards' they're basically like business cards but have the tip but if the front if your Facebook page in them and your details on the back to hand out!

Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back