What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I just love seeing pics of everyone's work! I recently had a friends 'cull' & now only have about 34 friends so my fb is pretty sparse for updates.

Now when I log on I've enjoyed looking at piccies of nails & links as well, anyone else really enjoy it??

Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I've done the same. My personal profile now has lots of you lovely geeks as likes and a few as friends. I much prefer my news feed full of nails nails and more nails than I do of friends boring updates!

Not sure I've liked you though pixie so pm me and I will do it now

xxx

And I just love seeing pics of everyone's work! I recently had a friends 'cull' & now only have about 34 friends so my fb is pretty sparse for updates.

Now when I log on I've enjoyed looking at piccies of nails & links as well, anyone else really enjoy it??

Xx

Yeah I love it, but currently have to go to my page's home page if that makes sense!

I used to really enjoy seeing your pics Jess, not seen many lately though?

Yeah I love it, but currently have to go to my page's home page if that makes sense!

I used to really enjoy seeing your pics Jess, not seen many lately though?

Thanks Nicole - I admit I am very forgetful at the moment with taking pics and annoyed as I've played with additives on clients & they've loved them! Simple start but they've worked well. Will be more diligent with pics xx

I'll look forward to seeing them! I kick myself when they've gone and I've been so wrapped up in giving aftercare leaflets etc, or talking that I've missed the opportunity to take a pic.

love hair extensions... current photo of dip dyed hair blue and pink

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Hi, im trying to do an offer in my page but I've just read that you need 400 likes to be able to do this, was wondering if anyone would kindly help me out & in return I will return the like?

Here is the link, thank you in advance

http://www.facebook.com/harmonymobilebeauty

Debbie

Last edited by a moderator:
think i've caught up with you all again ^,^ if ive missed anyone please pm me many thanks

Welcome to Facebook

Liked for you :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'd like to do the same but I have 384... so close!! Already posted on the other tread :)

Facebook.com/tiptoenailskent

xxx

Well will you all like my page please I only have 47 likes. Sad. NailsXpress
Thank you. :)

Here is mine!!! Xxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back