What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I have only done my page today so would be very grateful if any of you can support my page, theres not a lot on there at the moment but I am sure i can add to it day by day! lol xxxx

Personal Touch Beauty | Facebook

I will take the time to add you all asap thanks xxxx :):):)

Hi, I just liked you. working my way through this thread.

Ok so I have been through and liked as many as I can do tonight, although some said link expired :/

So please please like my page (link above) and follow me on twitter @EA_Aesthetics

Pressed send too early oops! Was supposed to say thanks xxx

Hi mine is

www.facebook.com//ritzynailz

I have set up page but not as business page, so had to make a business page within my main account.

Please like the sub page which has 9 likes 😞, not the one which has 241 likes.

I'm on page 54 of this thread, so bear with me I will be liking all your pages!! Really appreciate it if you could all like mine 😃

Thank you in advance 😃😃😃😃

I am so technologically behind it's amazing I have managed to do a facebook page in the first place lol

How do i get that http address with the dots under on here please someone?!
Thanksx

I am so technologically behind it's amazing I have managed to do a facebook page in the first place lol

How do i get that http address with the dots under on here please someone?!
Thanksx

Copy from your windows browser then paste.

Ok so I can't actually see who likes my page unless I'm friends with them? So I will work my way through the thread and like everyone's pages :) x

I have liked some more and will try and get to liking more tonight also. I cant add people from my page though, so sorry if i missed anyone out. It's because it wont let me lol.

Mines actually a profile, not a page- but you can add me by searching CarlVerve

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back