What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boring day at work so just gone through and liked, added groups etc!
Love being able to nosey at how you all use your pages :lol: - hopefully will help mine to get a few more likes too.
Some might come up as Vicky Northrop and others might be Pamper and Polish York - got confused half way through!
xx

Hi SG's I'm trying to up my likes on my fb page. If you like mine then I'll like yours.
Busy Bee Beauty | Facebook
and please feel free to leave any comments.
Geek love and respect :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
1st one Thanks Beautilicious

Up to 3 now, thanks geeks.

Hi, there is a massive long thread where this happens, and it's used daily. So you can go through and find everyone elses to 'like'

It's called, What's your salon facebook?

There you go xx

Hi all,

I am zoe therapies on FB be nice to be in contact with u all xx

Search: TouchofBeauty Leyland :) xx

I just currently starting working for my self and i just wanted to share the happiness............. Anyone who is scared but wanted to do it FOLLOW YOUR DREAM ..... MY ONLY REGRET IS NOT DOING IT SOONER. Anyway geeks just wanted to express my happiness ... If anyone is on facebook please 'LIKE' my page it would mean so much... 'SIOBHAN MARIE BEAUTY' <3 <3 <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I've liked some as myself and some as my fb page

Welcome to Facebook

Sorry I haven't added the ones that are personal pages :( xx

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this previously. But if you type @ before your business on facebook, it automatically turns it into a link, which is helpful to direct other geeks to your page when you have liked them.

I have liked nearly evryone on this thread, but somehow only had about 15 likes back! So, its Welcome to Facebook again if anyone wants to return the favour.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back