What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have like so many pages in this thread and sent them messages to let them know and LOADS of them have not even bothered to acknowledge the message let alone support back with a like, I'm a bit fed up of it actually and am going back through my messages today to unlike and just delete the message I sent, I cant understand it, and theyre recent posts too.

I don't get notifications from my like page all the time. Its so random.I noticed last week that a few geeks had left me messages on my 'wall' and I didn't see them until about a week later. So I returned the likes as soon as I noticed. Only thing is, if people like from personal pages & don't leave a message then I can't like back :(
I do like back all the pages I can. Maybe some of the other geeks are having the same problem? Xx

Brilliant thread idea! Mine is 'Nails by Sinead' :)

I have only just found this thread, I will start working backwards ow and like all the pages (in between looking after 2 little uns) likes will be from sarah o'doherty.

My page is www.facebook.com/polishedup all likes very much appreciated x

I have just started out mobile and is very slow as expected. Any likes would be appreciated and I will like back :) xxx

Hi

This is mine, I've just started out too :) not very many images :(

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ladies working back through the list thNks for the extra likes so far :)

Hi guys, I've had a few likes at Cheltenham Gloss and I just wanted to say that, as I don't have a personal page, I've asked my sister to like you in return.

Thanks to all xx

Just want to say THANKYOU to all that have liked my page!!it's jumped up enormously! I'm only at page 110 (working backwards) I'll get too you soon :)

Thankyou thankyou thankyou :)

I've been through the whole 150 pages of this thread (backwards) now and liked every page I was able to. Many links don't work and many links are to personal pages and not business pages. It took me a few days!

I have received a lot of "Likes" back, and thanks to all of you who have, but not received nearly as many as I have given.

I sent a message with a link to my page to everyone I "Liked" so you have no excuse not to like me back :) Come on geeks, spread the love and don't forget it has to be from your personal profile and not your business page.

I thought it would drive me mad seeing all the posts come up on my personal page, but I am really enjoying seeing everyone's work.

I also didn't bother liking pages that hadn't been updated for a year or so. If I've missed anyone or if you are new to this thread like my page https://www.facebook.com/GlynisNails and send me a message and I will like you back.

Last edited:
When I try to open your pages, it's opening my own profile..why it's like that?

When I try to open your pages, it's opening my own profile..why it's like that?

That did happen to me on quite a few pages. I just thought perhaps they were deleted pages or something. I don't know. Most work though.

Latest posts

Back