What is your Salon Twitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My twitter is glamnailgirl

@samanthaSweet - am happy to retweet and follow :hug:

Set up my twitter page last night, I've resisted this long because I don't really get it but decided I better keep up with the times! Please follow me I've only got 1 so far, I will return the favour to anyone who follows me x

@SprayTanStoke

Thanks

I'm @BelleVieNails x

Mine is @paulinej9

Thanks geeks

@lipstickisses
=)

@beautiquestaffs 😊 it's a new business and only set up my twitter account this week so only have 2 followers so far :( lol xxx

New business opening Monday 25th March in Frinton on Sea:

@enhancebeautyKA

@solerelaxing10 just about to open from home as we've moved and I finally have a treatment room 😁

How are you all doing this.. Writing them down and typing in the search box of twitter... Or am I being dumb and there's an easier way? Xxxxx

How are you all doing this.. Writing them down and typing in the search box of twitter... Or am I being dumb and there's an easier way? Xxxxx

Copy & paste :biggrin:

I'd have to do this as I am on my apace :( my switch from screen to screen in notes then copy and paste from notes lol

Thanks girls I'm day off with my baby today so will get cracking during naps xx

working my way through the list trying to follow you all. Be particularly good to link up with those of you who are local in Manchester
anyway hi all I'm at
https://twitter.com/OzarenAesthetic

@NailsByHannah5

Love this thread! I'm a Bio Sculpture tech my twitter is @caseyscuticles any one else trained with bio I will follow : ) x x

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

My twitter is @kazzmetics - I'll always follow back :Love:

@imageXperience and @intimatelyYou

Latest posts

Back