What kind of music are you listening to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanya.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking to listen to something new...

Wondering what all you geeks are listening to?

I'm on my iPod listening to Circulus, a neo-medieval prog folk rock band!

I'm on my iPod listening to Circulus, a neo-medieval prog folk rock band!

Now that sounds interesting stuff! Is it anything like Theatre of Tragedy?

Beautiful Ones -- Suede

I've watched the music video to this five times in a row now, I think I'm obsessed...

The Sundays!! a great band!!

A whole host of music old & new but mostly ......you guessed it - Bon Jovi (have a nice day album)
Posted via Mobile Device

The best album I bought this year was one by Spinnerette the lead vocalist has an awesome voice in my opinion. Not sure that they are that well known in UK. I saw the lead vocalist live a few years ago when in her former band Distillers and bought everything by them and loved her work ever since.

a taster

YouTube - Spinnerette - Driving Song (Extended)

anne xx

Good stuff everyone!

my kids were up at 7.30 listening to tweenies xmas album!!!!!!!!:eek:

personally i have slightly different taste and love anything that makes me feel happy. james morrison, jack johnson, lilly allen, take that , r kelly and i love motown!!

Florence and The Machine, the new Dizzee Rascal CD which is totally amazing and The Raconteurs, Consolers of the Lonely (playing it to death :D )

this morning was listening to cheryl cole and chipmunk!!!! :)

this morning was listening to cheryl cole and chipmunk!!!! :)

Maybe you could buy Cheryl Cole on vinyl (assuming they still do vinyl pressings), then switch the record player to 78rpm, and then, lo and behold, Cheryl Cole *sounds* like a chipmunk...
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe you could buy Cheryl Cole on vinyl (assuming they still do vinyl pressings), then switch the record player to 78rpm, and then, lo and behold, Cheryl Cole *sounds* like a chipmunk...
Posted via Mobile Device

haha i like... 2 for 1!!!!! :)

Latest posts

Back