What made you smile today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya wonda,just being nosey what motorbike forums are you on?have you got a bike? I've got a 125 and I'm doing my bike test this year I've just booked my theory and starting my lessons real sn soo exciting!!😀Xx

I've got a CBR600f, passed my DAS in 2007 (before the new test came in) & bought her in 2008. Love the bike to bits, had to get a 600 due to my height.

I'm on a local forum & one called Real Road Riders, most of their members are from Bristol though as i have a few friends down there.
I was on a Superbike forum but found the mod's, admin & managers too up their own backsides to stop online bullying, so i left.

A bit sad at the moment, i've had to give my driving licence back to the DVLA due to medical issues, but hope to get it back next year. So Wonda the Honda (my screen name is taken from my bike) is sat in the garage for the moment.
It'll be taken out for the TT as my dad will ride her instead of his & i'll go pillion.

Good luck with the lessons, it's a shock the first time your on the road on a bike, but great fun. Just remember to look where you want to go & the bike will follow !!

Ah superb nice to know there's a fellow biker on here lol!!
We go to moto gp everyyear so this year my aim is to drive my own bike bike there😀
Hope ya get better real sn😘X

cleaning my house today lol! can kick back tonight with a glass of wine and smelly candles. plus i put some cd's on shuffle (doing it old skool lol) and three of my all time favourite songs played back to back...we are the people by empire of the sun, crazy looking bunch but evokes some very happy memories...yes by mcalmott and butler, really uplifting and great bumping into an ex song lol and lover you should have come over by jeff buckley, beautiful song beautiful man xxx

A large piece of apple pie :lol:

Decided to start the spring clean and found the £200 Monsoon voucher hubby got me LAST Xmas that I was sure had been binned by accident with all the wrapping paper.
Delighted, going shopping tomorrow for nice 'Event' gear....whoohoo

Decided to start the spring clean and found the £200 Monsoon voucher hubby got me LAST Xmas that I was sure had been binned by accident with all the wrapping paper.
Delighted, going shopping tomorrow for nice 'Event' gear....whoohoo

Very nice ...... very jealous, but have a lovely time spending it.

I've got a CBR600f, passed my DAS in 2007 (before the new test came in) & bought her in 2008. Love the bike to bits, had to get a 600 due to my height.

I'm on a local forum & one called Real Road Riders, most of their members are from Bristol though as i have a few friends down there.
I was on a Superbike forum but found the mod's, admin & managers too up their own backsides to stop online bullying, so i left.

A bit sad at the moment, i've had to give my driving licence back to the DVLA due to medical issues, but hope to get it back next year. So Wonda the Honda (my screen name is taken from my bike) is sat in the garage for the moment.
It'll be taken out for the TT as my dad will ride her instead of his & i'll go pillion.

We have a CBR600F too and I agree it's a lovely bike. I do get a numb bum after about half an hour though and wish I could strap a cushion to the seat!

I hope you can get your licence back soon and take Wonda out to enjoy her again.

Meeting Ketan Patel at the beauty show. :) x

Going to pro beauty and getting a deal on my new bio lamp :) also being with my pregnant sister who is due Monday

I thought Ketan left?

I saw him whilst in the s2 queue but I couldn't leave the line lol. Luckily bumped into him again outside. Must have been just visiting xx

Looking at the photos on Facebook of my friends wedding yesterday..the hangover has made me slightly sad though :-(

assisting with the hair on a photo shoot today, i was ridiculously excited and loved every minute of it :biggrin: xxx

Giving the Big Issue seller £2.50 and then telling him to keep the magazine. Made him smile too!

Putting in an offer on our first home...here's hoping I'm still smiling when the vendor responds tomorrow!

My little boy, on seeing I was in bed poorly came upstairs and said "I have something for you mummy...a huggle wuggle" before giving me the best cuddle ever

Being another year cancer free. Remission since Feb 2007 :)

Getting to choose what colour plaster case they put on me .... a bright pink 1 .... last time i broke a bone which needed a cast i was 9 & they didnt have colours in then ..... 32 & i feel like a 9 yr old again :lol:

My daughter texting me to tell me that she loves me. She lives with her dad so I don't see her every day.......and she wasn't after anything!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back