What made you smile today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nan calling a 'Pedicure' a 'Pedigree' haha.. Gotta love her.

My toddler copying his dad snoring after hearing him this morning! I was in hysterics!

My nan calling a 'Pedicure' a 'Pedigree' haha.. Gotta love her.

Haha love that. My 94 year old nan calls a salon a saloon lol (always makes me think of cowboys and Indians getting beauty treatments lol)

Haha love that. My 94 year old nan calls a salon a saloon lol (always makes me think of cowboys and Indians getting beauty treatments lol)

Haha, bless. Oh I do love nans!

Holding my baby niece for first time :) xx

My 5 year old keeps writing me little messages, this is the latest :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364498332.647206.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364498332.647206.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 177
Seeing the little baby lambs and a fabulous sunset :)
Vicki x

My little boys school report and the fact he thinks hes billingual cos he adds the odd french word in a sentence- tonight he said before bed "cuddle and kiss mummy s'il vous plait"... love the kid! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Morning sickness! Sounds ridiculous but it reminds me good things are coming. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Knowing that I have passed the first part of my course :)

Easter egg hunt in the park with the kids!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

getting 97% in my exam for anatomy x

My swarovski crystals arrived yesterday and I'm doing my shoes today for tomorrow :D

Thanks to painkillers I slept for 11 hours last night, feel so much better today !!

Another Nan situation..

My Nan wrote 'Dog Balls' on our shopping list when in fact she means 'Dog Biscuits' LOL.

My grandmother used to say "hell hath no fury like a woman's corns"
:)

finding out my friend gave birth to a healthy little girl this morning made me cry with happiness, and my very last client of the day at 8.30pm giving me a big hug because she loved her hair! that made me smile :)

Back