What made you smile today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mum has an accent and when she tries to say 'hurry' it actually comes out as 'harry'; so today when I was out with her she was in a rush and said to me "Harry Harry"; the little boy in front of us went "yes?" And my mum looked confused and so was I for a bit, until his mum called him "Harry come on" looool I was in hysterics!

Getting up today made me smile, cause I know I don't have to tomorrow or the day after !!

My mum has an accent and when she tries to say 'hurry' it actually comes out as 'harry'; so today when I was out with her she was in a rush and said to me "Harry Harry"; the little boy in front of us went "yes?" And my mum looked confused and so was I for a bit, until his mum called him "Harry come on" looool I was in hysterics!

Haha that has made me LOL :) xx

I shouldn't post on Salon Geek after having a glass of wine :)
Happy Easter xx

The fact that Lent is over; I gave up alcohol and there's been a bottle of v posh pink champagne that my dad sent me staring at me from the wine rack ever since.

I'm not even interested in the chocolate today, bring on the champers!

Everything made me smile today. :) The sun was streaming in through the windows when I woke up, which is always a great start to the day.

Both of us have a day off and we have been in a really chilled mindset, tinkering around with house jobs. We also did a drive by on a house we are going to view on tuesday, which made us even more excited. :biggrin:

preparing,cooking, looking at and eating Creme Egg brownies...:lol:

What made me smile today.... Walking into a service station and my 12 year old son saw some rubbish and picked it up without being asked. He then held a door open for someone who ignored him and banged him as she walked by.....my husband said 'it's a pleasure' loudly and she turned round and shouted 'bog off' and swore at us. My son turned to her and said 'I do hope your day gets better and if it doesn't try getting out the other side of bed in the morning'. Couldn't help but smile!

preparing,cooking, looking at and eating Creme Egg brownies...:lol:

I saw a picture of some the other day and they look totally and full on sickly lovely. :biggrin:

I saw a picture of some the other day and they look totally and full on sickly lovely. :biggrin:
i'd like to meet the evil genius who thought them up and shake them by the hand and get them to pay for a weight watchers subscription for me lol xxx

What made me smile today.... Walking into a service station and my 12 year old son saw some rubbish and picked it up without being asked. He then held a door open for someone who ignored him and banged him as she walked by.....my husband said 'it's a pleasure' loudly and she turned round and shouted 'bog off' and swore at us. My son turned to her and said 'I do hope your day gets better and if it doesn't try getting out the other side of bed in the morning'. Couldn't help but smile!

Aww thats so sweet! Sounds like he's gunna make someone a very good husband one day! X

Me going into my room where my 8 year old gal is watching tv.Billie was sitting in the middle of my bed in her pjs with a flower hair band round her head playing her guitar,she looked like a lil hippy so cute xxx

Me going into my room where my 8 year old gal is watching tv.Billie was sitting in the middle of my bed in her pjs with a flower hair band round her head playing her guitar,she looked like a lil hippy so cute xxx

Colleen, you made me smile today. Well you made me laugh out loud reading your post about Gary getting you up at 05.30.

Comedy gold! :lol:

Colleen, you made me smile today. Well you made me laugh out loud reading your post about Gary getting you up at 05.30.

Comedy gold! :lol:

Lol I feel truly violated to the highest degree.He's a disgusting excuse for a dog :lol: he's in the DOG house big time lol xxx

Someone's post on a thread .... Like beauty, interest is in the eye of the beholder.

*waves both hands in the air* ... I like pretty colours !!!!!

Finishing our (non nails) training early and being able to pop home and have a coffee with my husband made me smile today. :biggrin:

Also, off to have my hairs cut shortly, which always makes me smile.

I hope you all have a smiley day today. :hug:

Finding my way to the wholesale store. It only took me an hour to find! It should have taking 8 mins according to my GPS..!! Hehehehe ;)

Seeing a horse in the National tomorrow called Rare Bob.

My Dad's called Bob & he is certainly a rare one, so will be having a few £'s on him.

My daughter has got Lego Indiana jones on her xbox but she calls him cala potty James :lol::lol::lol: she's been telling everyone she has got cala potty James for the xbox.It makes me laugh that much I don't tell her what it's actually called because I love hearing her say it (naughty mummy) lol.

Spending the afternoon with my nephew who is 3 going on 63.....he comes out with the most hilarious things. He has this thing where he hears songs and sings what he thinks the words are and it never fails to make me laugh. He's a great wee boy for cheering you up when your having a down day :lol:

Back