What nail system should I get!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkymanda

Reaction score
Hiya Everyone,
I am looking for a new, lo-odor, nail system. I used to use Backscratchers extreme but have been haveing trouble with them for months now so want to change, but haven't a clue what to go for...

Please help!!!
Thanks
Amanda

www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

Hiya Everyone,
I am looking for a new, lo-odor, nail system. I used to use Backscratchers extreme but have been haveing trouble with them for months now so want to change, but haven't a clue what to go for...

Please help!!!
Thanks
Amanda

Funky Fingertips
Is it a low-odour l&p you want? If so, Creatives Retention+ is considered to be a low-odour monomer, but it's kinda in the nose of the beholder!
NSI do a L&P line called Spa. this is supposed to be easier on the nose too, though I have'nt used it myself.
Gel is fantastic for its lack of odour, next to no odour at all really.
Plenty of training is available from both companies too, to get you using the products to their best advantage.
HtH's!

If you want no odour at all, I would choose UV Gel. BUT, then, I'm not an L&P user and dont know of all that's available in that area. I 'believe' that Clarite L&P is odourless, but I could be wrong. Also, as per many techs; odour is your friend with regards to an L&P system because it lets you know if you're doing something wrong.

Decide what characteristics are most important for your enhancement system, and then go looking for that.

There are MANY threads on how to choose a UV Gel or L&P ehancement system. We all have our own preferences for our own reasons, but you need to decide your own. Do a search and you'll find MANY of these threads.

hth's

I've been a gel user for 5 years and it is totally odourless. I use Creative's Brisa and a few LCN gels, both are great although I do favour Brisa

Hi Amanda,

I use OPI Clarite L&P and it is odour free and it's got great workability!

Lisa x

Ive just trained with NSI's balance UV gel its fab and doesn't smell!

I use Le Chat now,its odour free and you got lots of different products to choose from..colour gels,colour changing,3d etc..they got a great range of products.Its easy to use and very strong.
www.lechatnails.com

Le Chat for me too, no smell at all :)

Latest posts

Back