What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrea & Mizzy, I used clearly pink Shellac with Irresistible Pink Squares Glitter from S2 xx I like it now, has grown on me, so did the other hand the same this morning :)

Love them! Yet again your nails are beautiful x

5ac7a590-9919-80ff.jpg

Toes done with nails inc silver glitter polish with stripes on big toes

Simple yet super effective! I love them x

Turquoise Wave.JPG

Turquoise Wave Magneffect Soft Touch :p

Purple Diva.JPG

Love purple Diva :lick:

Gorgeous!! I must give this a try, I bought 6 colours of netting months ago & not used it yet! Love this idea x

Thanks so good to get such positive feedback x

French -Gelish Sheek White with Light Elegance and Emerald Dust.

Attachments

• 001 (5).jpg
    001 (5).jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 367
  • 002 (4).jpg
    002 (4).jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 342
My first Gelish French on a customer! Was so worried about doing a French and it took an age as I had to repair a broken nail with a tip (first one of those since my training too!), but I think it came out okay. Just need to get quicker as I am dreading someone wanting a French but they are on a time constraint :sad:

Attachments

• Gelish French with Light Elegant.jpg
    Gelish French with Light Elegant.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 2,583
My first Gelish French on a customer! Was so worried about doing a French and it took an age as I had to repair a broken nail with a tip (first one of those since my training too!), but I think it came out okay. Just need to get quicker as I am dreading someone wanting a French but they are on a time constraint :sad:

They look lovely x

They look lovely x

Thanks for that :D

Just feeling down as to how long they took but have just treated myself to a nail trainer so that I can keep practicing my French and hopefully I won't dread it as much.

Did these at the weekend for a stall at a kids' fair doing nail art. Kids loved them!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342535094.084777.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342535094.084777.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 665

Latest posts

Back