What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the gorilla feet!! That's a story that'll be told for years - what a great idea!

Sarah22 it's an app called pronto there are lots of apps that do this but I liked pronto the best. I was looking fir an interesting way to do watermarks. Very easy & quick to use and you can play around with colours and effects xx (be warned its addictive!)

ETA its Phonto not pronto xx

Last edited:
MARSHMALLOW TWINKLE.jpg

Mojito Green.JPG

Mojito Green and Marshmallow Twinkle :p

Absolutely beautiful :) xx

Thanks Sarah22 x

[FONT=&quot]I really do appreciate everyone’s lovely comments and it has really cheered me up and given me that extra push not to give up and you never know one day I may even look forward to doing a French![/FONT]

Love the gorilla feet!! That's a story that'll be told for years - what a great idea!

Haha it made me chuckle. She will guess straight away that's it's from me though lol x

Yes,these are acrylic enhancements. I wasn't keen on the colour at first but it has grown on me ( I usually go for bright colours). I'm going to do some nail art on them in the next couple of days; i'll post a pic when i've done them:D

I've had a play with a bit of nail art on my nails today ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342606875.014089.jpg the photo doesn't do them justice

Orly colour-Lola with freehand leopard design. Debating wether to put it on every finger. x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342613753.701787.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342613753.701787.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 381
Orly colour-Lola with freehand leopard design. Debating wether to put it on every finger. x

Oo nice I like them as they are.:) I've seen lots of your posts and your nails are always lush.Xx

Oo nice I like them as they are.:) I've seen lots of your posts and your nails are always lush.Xx

Aww thank you :) have left them as they are as I can't do my right hand as good as my left :( lol xx

Love love love that colour, great freehand work to x x

Mine at mo, pretty boring but was trying out the colour, 111 Choc fudge bio sculpture, some fab nails, very artistic x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342628969.553122.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342628969.553122.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 343
Dark lava. One has gold VIP status on top and the other hand has silver VIP status! Can't decide which is better!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342631630.007563.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342631630.007563.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 358
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342631657.180853.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342631657.180853.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 333
Thought these might make you all smile.... It's my friends hen do on Saturday (French theme) and we all have to take along something that reminds us of her (jokey or serious) so I went for jokey... She is always saying how she has got big hairy hobbit feet haha so I bought some hairy gorilla feet (that's all I could find within the budget, did find hobbit feet, but they were over budget) and decided to paint them to fit in with the French theme lol :D

They are not great, but it was the hardest paint job I have ever done as the nails were not smooth, sooo bumpy lol

I have combed the hair back out of the way in the pic as the polish is still wet and don't want it to get stuck!

That really made me giggle!! My hen party is in 10 weeks, I hope my friends are half as creative as you!! Lol. Well done on the paint job, it looks fab :) xx

Not mine I wish my feet were that brown! My mum's feet that apart from the colour look just like mine!
picture.php

Latest posts

Back