What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ombré ones? I Just use a make up sponge. Painted 2 stripes of colour onto the sponge and rolled/dabbed it onto the nail. Xx

No not the ombré ones, the ones with the silver stripe through with leopard print and glitter xxx

The silver with leopard print looks to be a foil press on, that's been cut down and then glitter added.

Ok here a better pic now I've some light lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344493200.954890.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344493200.954890.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 380
The silver with leopard print looks to be a foil press on, that's been cut down and then glitter added.

You can just paint a silver line, paint in your leopard print then edge up with a silver glitter striper x

You can just paint a silver line, paint in your leopard print then edge up with a silver glitter striper x

Could be a konad plate. Plate m57 has a leopard strip on it so could always do that then add the glitter to the sides with a stripper pen or glitter paste xx

Steph xxx

Yeah I was just wondering what exactly she had used, because Gelish have no silver polishes. I was thinking I would use a silver nail varnish but wanted to see what cheekychick actually used :) xxx

I remember cheeky chick saying in the past she uses Barry m foil effects paint, with hand painted leopard print

Hth

Just a quick question... Do the crackle polishes crackle on gel polish do you think? Anyone tried? X

Just a quick question... Do the crackle polishes crackle on gel polish do you think? Anyone tried? X

No they don't. Finish your gel polish off totally. Apply base coat and wait for it to dry, add crackle polish then top coat. You can use normal polish topcoat or add your gel polish top coat then cure x

No they don't. Finish your gel polish off totally. Apply base coat and wait for it to dry, add crackle polish then top coat. You can use normal polish topcoat or add your gel polish top coat then cure x

Great thanks, I might try it by applying clear polish over a finished Gelish, then crackle, then TIO :) x

Last edited:
Lovely. What did you do & use here?

Thank you, I did these for my holiday, its l&p, 1st some clear tips, then NSI Clear acrylic, then 2 shades of pink one is glistening rose pink and other darker is fushia pink, then a glitter mix in acrylic over top, bit more clear, then file, then some glaze and go, I'm going to add some gold/yellow when need infills, so looks a bit like a cocktail (hopefully lol)

Last edited:
No not the ombré ones, the ones with the silver stripe through with leopard print and glitter xxx

Ah sorry,I just painted all the nails a base colour. Did the stripe with Barry m foil effects and The leopard print with a nail pen. Although on my finger nails I used tape to get the triangle shape really neat then outlined it all with glitter. Xx

First attempt at gelish rockstar x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344525072.953840.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344525072.953840.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 660
mine today......playing with shellac, additives foil & glitter :)

Attachments

• purple nails 002.jpg
    purple nails 002.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 4,793
Mine today, shellac black pool with blue mica and green/blue on accent

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344530421.286568.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344530421.286568.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 439
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344530478.685622.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344530478.685622.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 342