What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todays very random shellac nails , not everyones cup of tea :lol:

Attachments

• 543102_192938290845054_519606519_n.jpg
    543102_192938290845054_519606519_n.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 443

Love these, I put purple purple on the other day then took it off cus I didn't like anything I put over the top. Inspiration was not flowing that day!

I know you wouldn't mind anyways but I practiced with some of your beautiful ideas tonight. I loved the cupcake and I was trying to figure out how you do your roses (my roses didn't turn out as successfully as yours did). You inspired me to start working on some valentines day/spring time art so thank you for that bit of inspiration! Loved your work!

Xo.

Aww bless you! Thank you that's brilliant, youv put a right smile on my face after a hard day!!
For the rises

Aww bless you! Thank you that's brilliant, youv put a right smile on my face after a hard day!!
For the rises

Sorry for the roses I used my dotting tool, start with the darkest colour first & make a squiggly circle, draw them on randomly, cure, the lighter inner colour, again using the dotting tool make little c shapes & cure, the more random the better! Same tool for the leaves xx
Hope I explained ok for you, excuse my non professional words (squiggly) ;-)

My 2nd attempt at foils on Shellac, sorry that the photo is a bit fuzzy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 405
Had a bit of a mad moment on mums nails and went for an all out fancy design in shellac
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357762314.400902.jpg

Sorry for the roses I used my dotting tool, start with the darkest colour first & make a squiggly circle, draw them on randomly, cure, the lighter inner colour, again using the dotting tool make little c shapes & cure, the more random the better! Same tool for the leaves xx
Hope I explained ok for you, excuse my non professional words (squiggly) ;-)

That's exactly how I did them! I can't believe I actually did it the way you did. Lol. I just took a shot in the dark and tried it! I'll post a photo! Yours were just so much cleaner looking. I'll practice some more tonight. I think I did okay for my first shot though.

Love these, definitely my cup of tea ;)
What did you use for the skulls?

I couldn't add the photo to my post so here it is JoJo. I think the color I used on the inside was just too shimmery. A light pink probably would have been better. I just find it kind of messy looking. And I need to get a nice green. I only have the holiday Gelish green.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357762878.492601.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357762878.492601.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 389
Love these, definitely my cup of tea ;)
What did you use for the skulls?

Thankyou , i used Drikk A stamping plate ( from ninjapolish.com ) xx

Wow I love these how did you do them? X

thank you :)

the flowers are easy just 5 dots in a circle and one in the middle a different colour. the pull the middle dot out and through each outer dot. Outline for more definition. Im rubbish at describing stuff sorry
vicki x

First almond nails!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357766462.609446.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357766462.609446.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 396

Latest posts

Back