What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got chance to do mine!
Shellac Rockroyalty & irresistible glitter!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359560126.960671.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359560126.960671.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 423
Trying new products x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359563019.486274.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359563019.486274.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 443
Gelish Take Action. Gorgeous pink!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359563540.827871.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359563540.827871.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 344
Thank you.... I just did the pink in a wiggly circle, cured then with a bit of white kept making a circle motion on the inside of the pink until it looked right. Then drew leaves, cured, top coat and cure. All done with a dotting tool and gelish expect the green which is Barry m polish xx

Do you tip a bit of gelish out the bottle or dip straight into the bottle x

Inspiration from all you very talented geeks over the past few pages - hope you don't mind me pinching your ideas - i had a wee play tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it - never done nail art before so hopefully I will get better in time but I've certainky got the nail art bug now!!! Pics not great!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580675.120770.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580675.120770.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 417
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580720.268725.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580720.268725.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 403
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580743.756174.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580743.756174.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 391
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580766.964164.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580766.964164.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 367
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580821.133490.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359580821.133490.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 345
I saw on here the other day a picture of shellac with foils and so I started to research foils. Anyways..ended up buying a whole bunch and can't wait to try them, so thanks everyone for that inspiration.. Is it weird that i've just finally bought them now?! lol.

Do you tip a bit of gelish out the bottle or dip straight into the bottle x

I always put a little bit on a piece of foil and do my art that way! Hope that helps.

Ive played with this design for my Valentines nails, not sure if i will get any takers but great fun making it , out of acrylicImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359581460.606736.jpg

Inspiration from all you very talented geeks over the past few pages - hope you don't mind me pinching your ideas - i had a wee play tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it - never done nail art before so hopefully I will get better in time but I've certainky got the nail art bug now!!! Pics not great!

Considering you said you've never done nail art before these are lovely!! X

Thanks hun, really pleased for my first attempt :) shall keep practising too, just need to get a gelish green now instead of using polish, which one do you use? Xx

I use Seafoam babes. Sometimes mix a tiny blob of Black Shadow to detail the leaves 😊 xx

What did you use to do your zebra stripes? They all look fab!
X

What did you use to do your zebra stripes? They all look fab!
X

Thanks very much - big learning curve so next ones will be better! I got a set of nail art brushes - not very expensive- I used the long thin brush - really easy to use - just takes steady hand - slower you go the thicker the line I found - go quicker for slightly thinner line

I did my flowers with a couple of different sized dotting tools, did the bright pink 1st cured then the light pink, small dot then pulled it on each edge to shape I wanted, cured then added the leaves in mica powder so they have a slight shimmer and then to coated cured and viola, I'd seen a few nails here and on Instagram plus I ave a few different Cath Kidston bags and purses which inspired me too.
thank you! Yea they do look like kath kidston!

Considering you said you've never done nail art before these are lovely!! X

Thanks :) there's so many talented techs on here- I'm not very creative - I mean that I'm not great a coming up with ideas - that's why I look on here for inspiration :)

Thank you.... I just did the pink in a wiggly circle, cured then with a bit of white kept making a circle motion on the inside of the pink until it looked right. Then drew leaves, cured, top coat and cure. All done with a dotting tool and gelish expect the green which is Barry m polish xx

I thought so, I think I swirl too much when I do them like that :rolleyes:

same nails as b4 , just been practicing my one stroke , (my side walls are not bleeding its paint lol
WOW THE PIC IS BIGGER THAN LIFE SIZE LOL

picture.php

Thanks :) there's so many talented techs on here- I'm not very creative - I mean that I'm not great a coming up with ideas - that's why I look on here for inspiration :)

Neither am I so I also come on here for ideas :) x

Latest posts

Back