What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did u stick the crystals on Hun ? Loving these

Thank you :)
I just used two layers of topcoat - placed them in the first - cured
New layer - remove it from the crystals (so they stay sparkly ) and then cure again :)

Mine today will do other hand later :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359542651.793011.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359542651.793011.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 432
Mine today :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359544214.391746.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359544214.391746.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 391
Clients this morning - Gelish sweet chocolate with stamping ...

Attachments

• Sweet chocolate and konad BM-312.jpg
    Sweet chocolate and konad BM-312.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 357
Mine today will do other hand later :)

Very nice seeing a lot of these flowers lately maybe my next set in a few weeks xxx

Making pops of my new gelish colours, and one ACG...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359548070.599125.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359548070.599125.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 343
Really pleased with my first attempt at roses... Inspired by JoJo@salongeek x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359548165.167490.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359548165.167490.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 357
Really pleased with my first attempt at roses... Inspired by JoJo@salongeek x

Oooh I'm really into practicing roses at the moment, tell us how you did these they look lovely :lol:

Oooh I'm really into practicing roses at the moment, tell us how you did these they look lovely :lol:

Thank you.... I just did the pink in a wiggly circle, cured then with a bit of white kept making a circle motion on the inside of the pink until it looked right. Then drew leaves, cured, top coat and cure. All done with a dotting tool and gelish expect the green which is Barry m polish xx

Lovely hun xx

Thanks hun, really pleased for my first attempt :) shall keep practising too, just need to get a gelish green now instead of using polish, which one do you use? Xx

Midnight Swim with Silver VIP status and galaxy effect ring finger. Used the silver and glitter from twinkle collection, and antique bronze, green gold sparkle and spectrum shimmer additive. Used Jeni's aka Busybees you tube video as inspiration.
8a6uhu2u.jpg
egusadus.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Lovely!! How'd you do your flowers?!

I did my flowers with a couple of different sized dotting tools, did the bright pink 1st cured then the light pink, small dot then pulled it on each edge to shape I wanted, cured then added the leaves in mica powder so they have a slight shimmer and then to coated cured and viola, I'd seen a few nails here and on Instagram plus I ave a few different Cath Kidston bags and purses which inspired me too.

Very nice seeing a lot of these flowers lately maybe my next set in a few weeks xxx

Thanks I love this look, nice and fresh and clean... Got 2 clients booked in for it already too.

Ok managed to get the other hand done
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359559091.964679.jpg

Latest posts

Back