What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My client's Guylian Chocolate Shellac nails from Saturday xx

Love this effect. Do you mind explaining how to do it? Would love to try it with some other colours if you don't mind :) thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Love this effect. Do you mind explaining how to do it? Would love to try it with some other colours if you don't mind :) thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No problem, I'm going to do a quick video tutorial for it tonight. It's 2 coats Rubble, then Cityscape applied with a fan brush, then Faux Fur applied with a fan brush (cured between each ) xx

First ever set of sculpted gel nails since training on 14th march. I have lots of ways I need 2 improve but my client was happy with them & so was I from a distance ;) this is 1 out of my first 5 practise runs before I start advertising & charging full price x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364818268.408678.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364818268.408678.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 478
No problem, I'm going to do a quick video tutorial for it tonight. It's 2 coats Rubble, then Cityscape applied with a fan brush, then Faux Fur applied with a fan brush (cured between each ) xx

Have you got a channel on youtube? Xx

My lady loved this so much last time we did the same colour today but changed the additive design
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364823573.268979.jpg

Very excited preparing for the launch of the new CND Shellac Summer colours tomorrow!
Getting in the mood with Grape Gum on one hand and Water Park on the other. :D
picture.php

picture.php

Re done mine, gelish with Rockstar x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364831900.459964.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364831900.459964.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 441
Very excited preparing for the launch of the new CND Shellac Summer colours tomorrow!
picture.php

picture.php

You tease!!

Thank you JennyL, Conny & Dream Nails xx

picture.php

picture.php

Loving these, roll on tomorrow morning. No way I'm staying up late to order tonight in shattered!

Need a tease of pink bikini its the only one we haven't seen xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

picture.php

picture.php

grape gum looks like purple purple.....is it ?

Having a play with some nail art & a new app :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364838368.921983.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364838368.921983.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 424
Wow! What did you use? X

Thanks :) It was a polish i was given in a gift from Ibiza.. I love it!

Ive looked around and Revlon do a similar one which Ive actually found out was the exact one Jessie used as I follow her nail tech Jenny on Twitter.

Its called Revlon in Sassy.

I know China Glaze do a Neon Green too think its called Kiwi or something... I use a white base so the colour pops! I swear there almost glow in the dark!!

Take a look - brighter than mountain dew!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...4745238.-2207520000.1364838724&type=3&theater

One of my friends asked me to have a go at this - her son loves The Very Hungry Caterpillar x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364845308.164570.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364845308.164570.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 424
Gelish Black Shadow with Waterfield glitter gradient. Wish my camera captured glitter better!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364845621.037224.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364845621.037224.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 346
One of my friends asked me to have a go at this - her son loves The Very Hungry Caterpillar x

I love, love LOVE this!! I covered my bugaboo with hungry caterpillar fabric I love it so much xxx

Latest posts

Back