What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it's Gelish hun, Seafoam. Yes if you're applying over extensions you only need colour and TIO :) xxx

That's it going to def order this one and 2 others that can't get in shellac but will match dresses I have so well, thanks hun :) xx

Edit - ordered lol - rocky road now lol been resisting Gelish ;)

Last edited:
That's it going to def order this one and 2 others that can't get in shellac but will match dresses I have so well, thanks hun :) xx

Yay! Love Seafoam, it is so beautiful and goes with most skin tones. Here's a mani I did with it the other day

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366366282.985223.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366366282.985223.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 427
Yay! Love Seafoam, it is so beautiful and goes with most skin tones. Here's a mani I did with it the other day

Aww thanks for that its lovely, I've ordered it and one ther and tio, they didn't have the other I wanted but also ordered a colur chart...

I love shellac but Gelish have so many lovely colours :wink2:

Lol, enjoy hun, they really do have some fab colours!! I keep resisting Shellac but lilac longing keeps calling me lol!! xx

Aww thanks for that its lovely, I've ordered it and one ther and tio, they didn't have the other I wanted but also ordered a colur chart...

I love shellac but Gelish have so many lovely colours :wink2:

The colors are amazing. I absolutely love them. I have no doubts you'll be happy when you get them.

and these are mine, fancied a bit of colour since the weather has improved. All spring collection Shellac + Gotcha

I LOVE this !!

Thank you all for the compliments on my art.

I did two pink color coats then with white and a striper I made the shape of the bow, filled it in with a dotter, added a gem, then made the ribbons. Cured. Then with more of the same pink I went around the bow and ribbons with a striper to clean the lines up.

I really need to get some acrylic paint for outlining.

I had a very random request today for liquorice all sort nail art, what do you all think?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366381644.891450.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366381644.891450.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 442
Sculpted Brisa Lite. Bit challenging as its so bright today :) upside is it made me work faster!
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366386240.380871.jpg

The colors are amazing. I absolutely love them. I have no doubts you'll be happy when you get them.

I can't wait, tho have a horrid feeling now I've bought a couple more will follow lol :)

These are Mine for tonight

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366390405.563343.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366390405.563343.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 378
Did these the other day, on myself, accidentally ripped off some of my nail whilst wearing enhancements, so thought I'd make a "feature " of it as I'm not brave enough to tip and overlay it yet :)

20130419_182538.jpg

Did these the other day, on myself, accidentally ripped off some of my nail whilst wearing enhancements, so thought I'd make a "feature " of it as I'm not brave enough to tip and overlay it yet :)

20130419_182538.jpg

Haha I like it! :) x

I can't wait, tho have a horrid feeling now I've bought a couple more will follow lol :)

Almost certainly Maz..I started with 10 and now have almost 80. haha.

Latest posts

Back