What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my nails this evening. Thank-you to our fellow geek Tinkerbell for the polka dot inspiration!

Oh love the shape and colour, the dots are fab!

Bio Sculpture Gel Overlays!! Maple Leaf green with paradise pink nail art!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366549752.740581.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366549752.740581.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 381
Here are my nails this evening. Thank-you to our fellow geek Tinkerbell for the polka dot inspiration!

These are so. Gorgeous!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Got a spare hour to do my own today - plain and simple Shellac Lobster Roll :)

Gorge!! I'm wearing lobster roll and I was skeptical about buying more colours but its my absolute fave! Xxx

My holiday nails finally chosen and done. Shellac Pink Bikini with ring fingers in Sparkling Silver (CND) and the gaps filled in with Irresistible Silver holo. The glitter has come out pink because I used Pink Bikini under it, but I'm thinking about changing it to Silver Chrome under to keep it a true silver Rockstar.
Toes are Swarovski Xillion Rose cut A.B.s.

picture.php

My holiday nails finally chosen and done. Shellac Pink Bikini with ring fingers in Sparkling Silver (CND) and the gaps filled in with Irresistible Silver holo. The glitter has come out pink because I used Pink Bikini under it, but I'm thinking about changing it to Silver Chrome under to keep it a true silver Rockstar.
Toes are Swarovski Xillion Rose cut A.B.s.

picture.php

Lovely. Your toes look fab.

Did these on my mum today:

Attachments

• redd.jpg
    redd.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 439
Mine today...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366567514.356098.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366567514.356098.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 384
Did these on my mum today:

I don't much like the design, but that doesn't matter when the nails themselves are this beautiful! Are they extensions? :)

I don't much like the design, but that doesn't matter when the nails themselves are this beautiful! Are they extensions? :)

Thanks!
They are gel extensions done previously by someone else, which were very bulky. I reshaped them and applied Gelish.

Attachments

• 2013-04-21 14.11.57.jpg
    2013-04-21 14.11.57.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 443
Thanks!
They are gel extensions done previously by someone else, which were very bulky. I reshaped them and applied Gelish.

You did a fantastic job debulking and shaping them. They look fantastic.

Thanks!

Great job.

Gorgeous! I love the shape too. Is this the blue from the Love in Bloom collection? Mine didn't look as bright as this.

vazyvymy.jpg

Not mine but some I did today - for once I'm actually pleased with the result (the background is the dress she's supposed to be wearing)
Any way, sculpted l&p :)

Lovely. Your toes look fab.

Thanks a lot :biggrin:

I didn't set out to do them in rows, but it ended up being so much quicker.

Lobster roll with cream puff and tropix roses... Pretty new to this nail art thing and was first attempt at roses! Any advice welcome x

Hi guys.

It seems like my post may have been missed or just lost in amongst all the wonderful art on here. Was hoping for some advice on how to better my roses and do neater stripes etc. I know these may not be as adventurous as some on here but would really appreciate your comments. Love looking through this thread. There is so much wonderful talent! Just hope I can be as good as some of you one day.

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back