What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks geeks for your lovely comments, does wonders for a trainees confidence :) x

Today I am wearing CK inspired Brisa lite sculpting with shellac ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366577207.072397.jpg

Pic would help lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366577234.342563.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366577234.342563.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 377
Today I have CK inspired Brisa lite sculpting with shellac art ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366577379.785925.jpg

Gorgeous! I love the shape too. Is this the blue from the Love in Bloom collection? Mine didn't look as bright as this.

There isn't a blue? It's the purple though (He Loves me, He loves me not). And thank you very much. I know that the UK batch was having some problems with fading with this color. I just got my collection recently here and they all are great.

There isn't a blue? It's the purple though (He Loves me, He loves me not). And thank you very much. I know that the UK batch was having some problems with fading with this color. I just got my collection recently here and they all are great.

Thanks! Yes, I meant purple. I was told to send mine back too, so I am waiting for them to send me replacement bottles. Hope they get here soon. That colour is really gorgeous.

Did my chubby little toes to match my accent nail! They're not perfect but I find it difficult doing my own toes. :D

Attachments

• 923124_389220227860284_1488289273_n.jpg
    923124_389220227860284_1488289273_n.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 411
Did my chubby little toes to match my accent nail! They're not perfect but I find it difficult doing my own toes. :D

Cute cute cute ;)

Bikini pink and hot pink glitter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366609691.288693.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366609691.288693.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 336
My holiday nails finally chosen and done. Shellac Pink Bikini with ring fingers in Sparkling Silver (CND) and the gaps filled in with Irresistible Silver holo. The glitter has come out pink because I used Pink Bikini under it, but I'm thinking about changing it to Silver Chrome under to keep it a true silver Rockstar.
Toes are Swarovski Xillion Rose cut A.B.s.

picture.php

Lush! What size crystals did you use. You've got some serious patience to do them yourself I got annoyed just doing a tiny little row on my big toes lol x

A fellow nail tech came to me on Friday wanting Shellac - something bright to match her dress for a wedding the next day.. The appointment took twice as long as normal as we were talking shop!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366615361.546511.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366615361.546511.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 443
Ok you lot are not gonna believe this picture lol But this is just plain old Shellac in Tropix o_O GOD knows why it's showing it pink when it's like a neon coral almost.

Oh and the pinky nail is brisa lite sculpt (it broke during work so had to fix it)

Attachments

• IMAG0546.jpg
    IMAG0546.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 379

Absolutely love these, I find it really hard doing my own toes but these are fab!

A fellow nail tech came to me on Friday wanting Shellac - something bright to match her dress for a wedding the next day.. The appointment took twice as long as normal as we were talking shop!

Gorgeous. What colour have you used?

Sorry this is so off topic but what do you girls use to add text to your photos? They look so professional! Xx

I just ordered the Wah nail book of nail art... Has Anybody else got it and what are your thoughts? I'm also booked onto a Bio Sculpture nail art course next week, I'm SO excited!! Xx

Sorry this is so off topic but what do you girls use to add text to your photos? They look so professional! Xx

I have an app on my phone called picsart x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I just ordered the Wah nail book of nail art... Has Anybody else got it and what are your thoughts? I'm also booked onto a Bio Sculpture nail art course next week, I'm SO excited!! Xx

I do. I wasn't overly impressed with it as I've done a lot of the designs already but my clients love flicking through it so it wasn't a bad purchase like other books I've got xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back