What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Could I use anything else apart from clearly pink. I don't have that one. Only pinks I have are negligee, beau and grapefruit sparkle. X

I think clearly pink is the only one that would work as a sealer as it practically clear, I bought it for sealing pigments, that's all I use it for. But many just use two top coats to seal in pigments, I just find the clearly pink a good sealer on myself as it offers a little extra protection when using solvents.

How funny, I purchased this set a couple of month ago and had loads of positive comments :biggrin: x

Oh that's good to know, did you find the wear was ok with them?

Oh that's good to know, did you find the wear was ok with them?

Yes, I did, but then they always last a good time on me :wink2:
The only thing in my opinion is that they easily come off when you put the top coat, which doesn't happen when I use the cnd additives. But then CND doesn't have these colours, and I need some glow in my life :wink2:

Trying out some neon pigments, shame the photo doesn't show up the true brightness...2 x coats of Shellac cream puff, burnish in the pigment powders, seal with clearly pink and finished with top coat..

Oh they are Fab ! Iv just got those from eBay but not played yet. Will have a go later on. X :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Yes, I did, but then they always last a good time on me :wink2:
The only thing in my opinion is that they easily come off when you put the top coat, which doesn't happen when I use the cnd additives. But then CND doesn't have these colours, and I need some glow in my life :wink2:

Yes I also found this when I went to seal the first nail with clearly pink, so I floated the brush and used less strokes and it was fine then. But loving the colours, I wish CND would release some neon additives, maybe next summer 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376323481.092186.jpg
Something simple!

I painted these for my friend. This is her horse Robbie and after years of hard work with him she has finally qualified him for her dream horse show - so thought we would celebrate with horsy nails :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 512
I painted these for my friend. This is her horse Robbie and after years of hard work with him she has finally qualified him for her dream horse show - so thought we would celebrate with horsy nails :)

These r awesome! Was it with acrylic?

Thank you x
Yes all done with acrylic paints :)

Do you have a link to where you buy your paints? Keep meaning to get some but not sure if some are better than others?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have a link to where you buy your paints? Keep meaning to get some but not sure if some are better than others?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think a lot of it is personal preference - the ones used here I bought off eBay / they are called Reeves, I know you can also purchase good acrylic paints from the Range. I think crystal nails do excellent paints for one stroke nail art too x

Trying out some neon pigments, shame the photo doesn't show up the true brightness...2 x coats of Shellac cream puff, burnish in the pigment powders, seal with clearly pink and finished with top coat..

Is it you that sells the pigments? Only asking because the photo of the nails you posted is also the photo on ebay advertising the pigments

Is it you that sells the pigments? Only asking because the photo of the nails you posted is also the photo on ebay advertising the pigments

Nope it's not me, I sent her some feedback with a photo and she asked if she could use it 😊

These are acrylic sculpts with glitter and mica accent nails and bit of dotty art.

Attachments

• IMAG1353.jpg
    IMAG1353.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 490
  • IMAG1352.jpg
    IMAG1352.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 464
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376343821.849320.jpg
Blue rapture and holographic blue glitter x

Can't beat Silver Holo Additive for full on bling!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376346615.381922.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376346615.381922.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 407

Latest posts

Back