What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love these! Have these been sculpted or a tip used? Thanks

Thank you! These are tips (well grown out, natural nail underneath now :) ) I haven't quite got the hang of doing sculpted nails on myself yet, has anyone got any tips on doing this?

Shannon - The nails you do are always beautiful and so neat. I hope with practice mine will look like yours x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

These are my 1st play with foil. Shellac Dark Dahlia with blue and pink foil. They are so shimmery but can't seem to get it in the pic. The are really cool! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377864646.196216.jpg

null_zps36237eef.jpg

Shellac Blackpool & Wildfire over Brisa Gel.

Totally 100% natural and freshly manicured and lavished in SolarOil in preparation to start my NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Techniques next week :)

Loved all from tonight!

Lovely nails! what have u used on the middle finger on the 3rd set of nails? Its gorgeous

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mickey I love them, the2 foils go together really well, might try that, xx

you can also layer Limeade with Romantique

Genius! I'm gonna have to buy romantique cause I've not got it, got limeade thou. Wwonser if strawb smoothie or beau would have same effect :s

Bio sculpture gel Art Deco Style!

myquqyre.jpg

udu4y7er.jpg

They all look beautiful x

Shannon - The nails you do are always beautiful and so neat. I hope with practice mine will look like yours x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Lovely nails! what have u used on the middle finger on the 3rd set of nails? Its gorgeous

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you everyone! I appreciate it.

The lace hearts are Nailgrafx stickers.

Shellac Blackpool with violet pearl additive and my first attempt at animal print

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1377877971190.jpg
    1377877971190.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 539
Genius! I'm gonna have to buy romantique cause I've not got it, got limeade thou. Wwonser if strawb smoothie or beau would have same effect :s

I haven't tried strawberry smoothie, so can't comment on that. But I don't think Beau will give the effect you want, it's pretty shear. To get the mint look I would think it would need to be a more creamy colour. But wouldn't hurt to try it on a colour pop, I could be wrong ;)

ETA: you could try studio white if you have it. That might give a similar look to the romantique

Shellac Night Glimmer Manicure xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377884915.112172.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377885955.360496.jpg

Sculpted glitter acrylics

I did these on a client today.
Sculptured Acrylic Nails with Hand Painted Minion Nailart
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377886658.445032.jpg

Latest posts

Back