What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
udube4uq.jpg
this is what I'm sporting right now - I'm in practise mode :) anyways sculpted l&p acrylic stiletto with 3d flowers and Swarovski crystals

these are amazing but omg how dont u rip off ur real nails!!!! xx

Just done mine in Shellac Blue Rapture with Periwinkle Twinkle glitter and a touch of Blue Heaven Additives. :Love:
Blue Rapture PWT BH.jpg

So happy to have my shellac back on! Been naked for 3 days...yuk!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378069429.358200.jpg

Changed my gelish and my shape today
:)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378069724.911166.jpg

udube4uq.jpg
this is what I'm sporting right now - I'm in practise mode :) anyways sculpted l&p acrylic stiletto with 3d flowers and Swarovski crystals

Love you're work but how the heck do you do the other hand like this? When I do mine no one else seems to notice the difference but when it comes to art especially 3d can really tell on my right hand. Any tips?

I think these are definitely a contender for one of my favourite sets so far that I've done. So dramatic and I just love these colours together :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1378072348778.jpg
    1378072348778.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 549
I think these are definitely a contender for one of my favourite sets so far that I've done. So dramatic and I just love these colours together :)

I've done something similar before using simlar colours. It's such a fab look. I love it xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've done something similar before using simlar colours. It's such a fab look. I love it xxx

Think I may even do it on mine soon. One more "bright" before Autumn is definitely here, then this one I think :) a very eye catching combo. My client was very certain on this set this week, usually takes a while for her to choose what she's having but she came well prepared this time. She has an interview and wanted a dramatic but professional look. I think this is a winner :) xx

Think I may even do it on mine soon. One more "bright" before Autumn is definitely here, then this one I think :) a very eye catching combo. My client was very certain on this set this week, usually takes a while for her to choose what she's having but she came well prepared this time. She has an interview and wanted a dramatic but professional look. I think this is a winner :) xx

Definitely I love it. Not done it in ages actually. May have to do it again as it went down very well last time xxx

1378073458339.jpg

What colours are they and what system? They're gorgeous!! :)

mine at the moment
Brisa Lite Sculpts, Shellac Steel Gaze, & my hand made water decals :)
LOVING this Fall shade!

Attachments

• Shellac-SteelGaze-Flowers-1.jpg
    Shellac-SteelGaze-Flowers-1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 584
udube4uq.jpg

How the heck do u manage the toilet! ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

These are mine this week....
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378075338.787914.jpg

What colours are they and what system? They're gorgeous!! :)

Thank you :) It's shellac decadence and black additives

my "Dragon Scales" rockstars in the sunshine, unedited picture, so sparkly ! Love :)

Attachments

• IMG_9186.jpg
    IMG_9186.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 492
My holiday nails.
asy5adum.jpg
taqyjyme.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What glitter is this it's beautiful?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back