What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379074179.199353.jpg
Shellac Kath Kidston inspiration...First attempt xxx

hi girls, I want to share with you some of my summer nails) this is gelish manicures

Cherry-berry I always admire your work, you are an amazing artist!! How did you get your rainbow gradient nails so perfect??!! Xx

Cherry-berry I always admire your work, you are an amazing artist!! How did you get your rainbow gradient nails so perfect??!! Xx

Hi! Thank you so much for nice comments, there is no secret at all, i didn't use any other brushes. this is Gelish neo collection, each finger has two colours, not more, then they are mixing together they make a third colour, if you will polish more then two colours, nails will look "heavy" and messy. i hope you understand what i mean) there are two colour coats, they are brilliantly applying and mixing themselves the only thing i would say, don't take to much polish on brush, layers should be thin)) if you want to make them look brighter apply the white colour first and then colours. Good luck)

Hi! Thank you so much for nice comments, there is no secret at all, i didn't use any other brushes. this is Gelish neo collection, each finger has two colours, not more, then they are mixing together they make a third colour, if you will polish more then two colours, nails will look "heavy" and messy. i hope you understand what i mean) there are two colour coats, they are brilliantly applying and mixing themselves the only thing i would say, don't take to much polish on brush, layers should be thin)) if you want to make them look brighter apply the white colour first and then colours. Good luck)

Wonderful thank you!! Xoxox

The before and after photo is just incredible, amazing work, you must be so pleased with these!
Thank you! We are both happy, the lady was so impressed, and because she is a hairdresser it was more important for her to have nice nails)).

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379077690.197509.jpg Pretty in Pink with Swarovski diamonds xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379078899.566282.jpg love these xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379083782.571085.jpg tutti frutti & zillionaire shellac I had done at college today :)

View attachment 42681
Had to take mine off and cut my nails for reflexology at college :-( wah wah waaaahhhhhh xx

I really sympathise with you I've had to do the Same to mine over the last three weeks, for my massage course, I hate having short unpolished nails. X

Me practicing left hand painting 😝

Pink violets and pearl stone gellux ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379090179.007643.jpg

Laura 🐶 x

My fave shellac of this week.
Waterpark, deep blue additive with negligee & holo glitter
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379090371.489288.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379090269.959033.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379090269.959033.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 447
hi girls, I want to share with you some of my summer nails) this is gelish manicures

I love the colour blend on the 2nd picture. Is this just using acrylic powder/additives? Looks great xx

I love the colour blend on the 2nd picture. Is this just using acrylic powder/additives? Looks great xx

Hi, thank you) this is just Gelish neo collection

I really sympathise with you I've had to do the Same to mine over the last three weeks, for my massage course, I hate having short unpolished nails. X

Me toooo! It so unfair ha ha!! And I feel a fraud doing other clients nails when mine look so awful ha ha xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379093182.396296.jpg

Cat in the hat! Just in normal polish

Latest posts

Back