What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this set on. I ♥ them

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1382279665091.jpg
    1382279665091.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 672
Had a play with glitter :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382279720.193697.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382281479.985177.jpgfingers have Neon pink pigment and spectrum shimmer additive mixed into Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel (hard to capture brightness !!) and toes have Lilac Longing with silver holographic glitter

Love ! Though excuse dodgy job on toes it's hard to do my own ! :)

Sometimes I think I've just about got my polishing skills just about right... then I see work like this and.. WOW!!! absolutely amazing, both perfect, I have a long way to go!!! You should be very proud :)

Thank you Emily S x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382288779.001340.jpg

Shellac with striping tape. I'm a little bit obsessed with striping tape at the moment! :)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 45782

Shellac with striping tape. I'm a little bit obsessed with striping tape at the moment! :)

Any tips for using it? I have some but not used on anyone yet. I'm worried it'll would come off?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My nails in support of cancer awareness month xxx

1382294261485.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Any tips for using it? I have some but not used on anyone yet. I'm worried it'll would come off?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

As long you cut the tape slightly short of your margins/free edge, then you can seal it in perfectly and it shouldn't budge.

xx

As long you cut the tape slightly short of your margins/free edge, then you can seal it in perfectly and it shouldn't budge.

xx

Do you use glue or is the tacky layer enough? I vinylux'd my daughter last night Aztec style, but glued the tape on under the top coat. Not sure if that's right haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you use glue or is the tacky layer enough? I vinylux'd my daughter last night Aztec style, but glued the tape on under the top coat. Not sure if that's right haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hehe! I've found it's fine in the tacky layer - doesn't slide about at all xx

My nails in support of cancer awareness month xxx

1382295219996.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's all done in layers Hun, so start off with the background, cure, then the face colour, cure, then eyes/hair/mouth, cure, then shading, cure and finally the details (like eyelashes, pupils, outlining) cure and topcoat :)

Xxx

Wow love them, can I ask are you artistic or have you just released these amazing skills since starting nails? Very inspirational. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382303112.637684.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382303136.908074.jpg my second attempt at gel enhancements with young nails synergy and Lobster roll shellac. Any constructive critique would be really welcome. Looking to improve and appreciate any help I can get!

Latest posts

Back