What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Additives

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343346026.785773.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343346026.785773.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 380
Aww thanks. I made them using the moulds (fleabay) and Blackpool shellac. It was a bit experimental as I've ran out of black acrylic powder, I'd normally sculpt them but these were quite effective.

I'm completely confused (easy done lol) can you explain what you mean by moulds (I can't find any in fleabay?) and how you set them using shellac? I love love love your Minnie mouse nails and am desperate to have a go! xx

Gelish orange cream dream :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343366048.075245.jpg

Shellac tropix and konad! Not neatest but was limited to time on my lunch break!! :) xx
02d904a5-4391-a7f5.jpg

And rockstar shellac with tropix and cake glitter :)
02d904a5-43b7-9845.jpg

X
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Ah have been thinking of getting some of the mica powders, will def get some now. I recall a couple of posts recommending some powders from ebay, is this where you got yours from?

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Yes, there's a seller called The colour-shack on there who sell both cosmetic and non cosmetic grade Mica's, so just make sure you get the cosmetic grade ones. I bought mine when waiting for Additives to come out, but may still use them and use both when I get the Additives :)

Thank you all. Even my fiance said 'they look really clever' lol thats a first! I used opi elephantastic pink and Barry m gold foil effects polish.xx

Yes, there's a seller called The colour-shack on there who sell both cosmetic and non cosmetic grade Mica's, so just make sure you get the cosmetic grade ones. I bought mine when waiting for Additives to come out, but may still use them and use both when I get the Additives :)

Thanks Planky, will get those then, yes I'm going to get some of the additives too, I'm loving the look of the shimmery pink and violet ones, looks like we can make tons more colours using these :):)

Thank you all. Even my fiance said 'they look really clever' lol thats a first! I used opi elephantastic pink and Barry m gold foil effects polish.xx

thanks, i have the elephantastic pink but it looks more deeper shade pink in the picture xx

Pro gel blue granite x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343395177.068983.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343395177.068983.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 728
Shellac hot pop pink and zillionairre with white trellis pattern from new bundle monster plates

picture.php

Summer toes :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343420933.556440.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343420933.556440.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 382

Latest posts

Back